(35) Unexpected guest

Theodore, Charlie, James and Chase had left for New Jersey in search of Mason and George the very night as per plan.

The next day, before the three left for school, Leah was briefed on what's been going on and she had a real angry hulk moment. Except she luckily didn't smash.

It was no hidden fact how much she antagonizes Mason. So she like the rest of them was not exactly tolerant of the situation in hand. Nevertheless they left for school in the morning.

Even in school the day wasn't any brighter or exciting for them. Brody was not enjoying even football that day. Troy was stuck with the thoughts in his mind. Leah was on edge the whole time.

Soon it was lunch hour and all the students were walking towards the hall with their friends chatting animatedly.

After the class Leah had before lunch she went to the restroom asking her friends to go on without her. So she was walking back alone after that and preferred it that way due to her mood.

Since last time Brody had openly admitted to Leah being his sister everyone knows she's a Kingston. That news spread like wildfire and the entire school had been gossiping about it.

The three siblings had noted that, but paid no heed to it. So during her walk towards the next building for lunch, Leah could find people looking at her and muttering. She didn't understand what was so gossip worthy about this. She has brothers and a new family. Big deal.

What's so interesting about this?

As she was walking she heard a cringe giggle followed by multiple cringe giggles.

Ugh man..she thought.

She followed the direction of that noise and saw her number one enemy, the most aggravating bitch of their grade, the head cheerleader of the squad. The one person Leah never got along and with who she infact had one of the most famous and remembered fights in school's history.

Lauren.

She was Jackson, the basketball jock leader's girlfriend, hence Leah never got along with him as well and the hostility remains and continues for years.

Leah paid no attention and walked ahead like she didn't see or care about Lauren and her minions. She didn't want to create any rukus today as she was not in the mood, thanks to Mason.

But sometimes your bad luck is so bad that even God can't help it. The head cheerleader was about to have a bad day.

Lauren spotted Leah walking by quietly looking like she was in her own world and a smirk formed in her face. She immediately jumps down the slab and decides to mess with the combat fighter of the American mafia who was pissed off already.

To be fair she didn't know about the last part.

"Ah look who it is guys. Leah! How are you?", She said with a fake smile.

Leah almost cringed hearing that voice, she glanced at her, but didn't stop walking. But when has it ever been that easy?

"Oh oh wait a minute. What's the hurry?", Lauren got in front of Leah blocking her path with a grin on her face.

Leah stops and gritted her teeth. "Move away Lauren. Not in the mood", She warned.

Lauren didn't pay attention to that and decided to ignore it and put forward her own thing.

"I heard about your last name changing into Kingston. Is it true? You're one of the billionaire's daughter now?", She asked with a smile.

"None of your business darling, now if you can please scamper away?", Leah smiled sweetly.