(57) New plan

(Not edited, will do it soon)

Leah's POV:

"You'll know when you come see me", Luca replied.

"No. You will tell me right now what the fuck do you want so we can end this charades once and for all", I said sternly.

I was quite done with how things were going on for a while now. I mean there's a limit to everything. Just because we're in the pit right now doesn't mean we can't take crawl back up.

"You sure know what to say to a man who can end your father's life in seconds", Luca scoffs.

"Yeah? Go ahead, do it", I challenge him.

After a moment of surprise Luca speaks. "What is this? Some sort of reverse psychology? I can do it, you know?"

"You won't Armani. I understand you now. You want me to apologise to you because your ego can't handle what went down at the gala. Your small petty ego will lead you to your death", I spoke as a matter of fact.

"You- ", Luca began angrily.

"I believe you won't hurt my father because then that would be clear provocation asshole. You will initiate a mafia war and this time no one will be on your side. So I suggest stop acting like a child and get over yourself", I said seriously.

It wasn't like I was suddenly overconfident. I knew what I was talking about. Luca thinks he has the upper hand because he has someone I care about. But I'm not about to let him feel he's got to me or that he's won.

"You bitch. You talk ego like you don't have one. I will break yours by making you beg for your father now. You will apologise like you have no self respect. I will break that attitude of yours", Luca grit angrily.

"Yeah? Sure. When do you wanna do that?", I demand getting to the point.

"Soon. I'll tell you when and where. Be careful what you plan next Leah. We can end this without a blood bath, but if you want one I'll give you one", Luca warned.

He then ended the call without waiting for my reply. I roll my eyes and put away my phone.

I was so done being on the side that gets beaten up more. He should be the one that should be begging to me to not kill him.

I get off my bed and my head slightly hearts. Luckily the meds were working and my pain was bearable. I hop of the bed and find my shoes and clothes. I get dressed despite the slight aches and pains all over my body.

Once done I head outside the room and was immediately greeted with Landon just when I opened the door.

"Woah sorry", He apologies for almost running into me.

Then he looks up at me and realised when his eyes went wide and mouth fell open.

"Wait..Leah? What the hell are you doing? Why are you not in your bed?", He asked in shock.

"My father's kidnapped Lan. I'm not resting", I frowned.

His wide saucers for eyes reminded me of dobby, but I told myself it's not the appropriate time.

I started walking away from the room looking around for anyone from my family.

"Leah how do you know?!", Landon followed me.

"Luca called", I answer starting to walk down the hall.

"WHAT?!", Landon yelled in shock.

I didn't answer as I spotted Theo walk out another hospital room. I walk faster towards him. "Theo!", I call out.