(29) Official Mafia meet

Leah's POV:

It's been 5 days since the time Dad and I visited the Kingstons.

It's safe to say we've been bonding well. I meet my bio family at the base when I go for my shift and we all talk and have fun along with work of course.

Sam will kill me otherwise.

I've been enjoying spending time with them as nothing felt weird. It was all go with the flow kinda thing.

The mafia still doesn't know about about me being a Kingston and we thought about keeping it that way for a while.

Except my family, Kingstons, Landon, Owen three more people know about it. Harry and Landon's twin brothers Blaze and Kyle.

Landon was very excited to tell this to his brothers and I didn't mind.

Owen told his father after asking me and I obviously didn't mind to that as well. Harry is a close friend to me, Boss and my bio father.

Basically four families know until now.

We've decided to have a chat with my mother soon to see what's her problem.

Let's see how that goes.

Anyway today is the day my bio father and brothers officially get introduced to our mafia.

Since they returned a lot of things have come up so it's the introduction is still pending.
The mafia members have been waiting eagerly for that because everyone's been working for this to happen for ten years.

I'm glad we have this meeting on the weekend otherwise Troy and I would have missed it because of school.

Dad still doesn't know and I'm not feeling too great about that as I still have to lie to him.

I walk inside the hall where the meeting will take place. Some of the guys have already arrived, but there's no hurry since the meeting won't start for another half hour.

I look around for Owen to see if he needs any help.

"BOO!", Suddenly I heard shouts in my ear.

I jumped and immediately turn grabbing the person and flipping them over their back on the ground.

"Ow!", Eric winced loudly.

I realised it's my two annoying shameless gossip queens.

"Leah!", Steve grimaced looking at his partner down on the floor in pain.

I stood up crossing my arms and looking at them intensely.

Steve helped Eric up who was trying to crack his back wincing now and then.

"You broke my back", Eric frowns.

"How many times guys? How many times have I asked you to not do that? Scaring a fighter of the mafia? Really?", I said in a deadpanned tone.

They roll their eyes with a small smile on their face.

"It's just fun", Steve shrugs with a smile.

"Now it's not. It's getting more riskier now that she's in Sam's team. She slammed me on the ground!", Eric pouts bending his body in weird angles.

I chuckled smugly.

"That's true. Did she break anything?", Steve asked.

"Doesn't feel like it", Eric said thinking.

"Good! You're stronger than I thought", Steve grinned smacking Eric's back.

Eric shouts an Ow. I laughed while Steve repeatedly apologised. Eric kicked Steve in the ass as revenge.