(22) Reunited- part (2)

Theodore's POV:

I almost died a few hours back.

I swear I did.

When I realised I've lost Wes. I thought they escaped with him. My heart clenched at that thought.

I was searching for him when Owen and Sam found me and informed that everyone else is safe. That relieved me half way.

I was fully relieved when Leah called.

God that girl is such a blessing. She's something else.

When she called my heart was pumping happiness. I was scared yes. I knew Wes is hurt. But I was glad that he was in good hands.

When I went back to the base along with Owen and Sam everyone bombarded us with questions.

They were beyond shocked to know Leah is with Wes too.

Then of course relieved as well. Dad told me how he was grateful of the moment he decided to let Leah stay in the gang.

Uncle and others didn't know about her, but we told them Wes is in good hands so not to worry. They trust us so they trust Leah.

But when we Leah's car arrived and we saw Wes. My heart almost stopped beating for a second.

He was extremely pale and barely awake. He looked so tired and exhausted.

The doctor said he came here in time and got the best treatment.

That relieved us all. We just wanted him to be fine.

I sighed as I wait with the rest outside Wes's hospital room. I'm glad we have hospital wards in our mafia.

"He's awake. You can see him", The doctor smiled coming out of the ward.

I look up when I heard him. Every single brother of mine jumped immediately and ran inside followed by Dad and Uncle.

I stood up and walked to the doctor.

"Thank you so much for saving my brother", I smiled softly.

"You don't have to thank me sir. It's literally my job. Honestly it was an honour meeting your brother. I know you said he's the rightful Don", He smiled.

He is.

I nodded smiling and he left.

I sighed deeply in relief as I walk inside Wes's hospital room.

The sight I saw almost made me chuckle.

Wes was literally hidden under everyone's arms. My brothers and cousins were in there hugging him tight.

These guys!

"Okay okay enough. You'll choke him", Uncle Seb shakes his head.

Dad chuckled. They all leave him and I saw Wes.

He was under the covers with some tubes in his hand but otherwise he seemed okay.

Not pale atleast.

Wes smiled looking at his father and then his eyes travelled to me as I was still standing at the door.

He sighed looking at me. I controlled myself from crying.

Not giving Dean another reason for teasing me.

"What you really frozen? I'm alive idiot", Wes grinned amused.

Everyone chuckled.

I smiled shaking my head and walked towards him and sat down on the stool next to him.