(21) Reunited

Third POV:

Everyone was ready for the trade.

The two mafia leaders were eager to get back their family member.

"You let my daughter go and I'll let them go", Massimo said seriously.

Theodore nods and looks at Owen and Lan. They nod back in understanding.

Massimo gestured for his men to let go of the hostage Kingstons. Blaze moved away and Kyle untied the hostages.

"Go", Kyle said softly to James.

James looked at him in surprise and then at Massimo who didn't argue, but just stared at him. He then glanced at Sebastian who immediately nods with an encouraging smile.

"You wanna stay James? I won't mind. I rather enjoy your company. Remember?", Massimo smiled sarcastically when James hesitated.

Theo's jaw clenched. Every Kingston glared at Massimo with utmost hatred.

"Jamie", Rowan called him softly.

James's heart warmed hearing his Uncle call him by the same name he used to when he was a kid. Infact Rowan had given him the nickname.

James glared at Massimo and started walking. Kyle gestured Brody to do so as well. So he without any delay started walking and joined James.

Those two boys hadn't even reached this side before they were embraced into a hug by their Uncle. James and Brody didn't hesitate as they hugged him back very tight getting emotional involuntarily.

"I missed you boys", Rowan whispered lowly to them.

Emmett and Dean smiled softly seeing that. Theo was half relieved to see two of his cousins back, but he kept his face stoic and eyes on their enemy.

"We too", James whispered back as his eyes get blurry due to tears.

Brody couldn't say anything. Just too overwhelmed.

"My daughter Theodore", Massimo snapped getting impatient.

That made Rowan, James and Brody part from the hug and look at the Don of the Italian mafia.

"You still have three of them and I just have one hostage. I don't trust you to not try anything once your daughter walks through even though we agreed on that. You let one more go and then together we do a walk off", Theodore replied with his condition.

Theodore knew that asking for more will only hurt Massimo's ego and he would rather be cautious till everyone is safe.

Massimo understood that this Don is a smart one. He knew the boy could have asked for two so that then both the side will have the equal number of hostages. He knew that Theodore didn't give him a reason to say no.

He begrudgingly agreed and gestured Kyle to let go of another one. Kyle untied Sebastian and gestured for him to go.

"No let go of Charlie. I'll stay", Sebastian said immediately.

"No Dad go", Charlie said seriously.

The former was going to argue, but Massimo interrupted.

"Just go Sebastian. Hurry the fuck up", Massimo snapped again.

He wanted his daughter back who he knew was scared out of her wits . He just wanted to get this over with.

Rowan's jaw clenched at the disrespect, but stayed quiet. Sebastian walked after sending one last concerned look to his sons who smiled back assuringly.

Sebastian walked this side and was pulled into a hug by none other than his own brother.

The two brothers hugged after ages and felt the happiness in their hearts. They have waited for this for ten years.