(34) Threat

Troy's POV:

I could hear light voices around me. My eyes were closed and I felt like I was on a soft cloud.

I slowly wake up opening my eyes and looking around. I saw every one of my family here talking except Leah of course.

"He's got to wake up soon right?", Dean asked in worry.

"He will. Don't worry", Emmett sighed rubbing his hands over his face.

"I'll go get some fresh fruit for him. He needs energy", Charlie immediately rushed out of the room.

I need George.

"I'm scared. I don't like seeing Troy like that", Jamie said sadly from his seat at my chair.

Wes went to him and rubbed his back slowly. "None of us do Jamie. But he'll be fine."

I close my eyes feeling tears well up. Will I be fine? I don't think so.

"He must be feeling so bad. After seeing that picture of his best friend.. like that. Oh god", Chase said in worry.

"He was in pain Chase. He literally had a panic attack after that", Brody almost whispered looking down.

Dad walks back and forth with an expression I don't understand. He was concerned for me and I knew that.

I slowly get up and they all saw me and rushed to me.

"Bud you feeling okay?", Theo asked immediately.

I nod looking down. I push myself back to lean on the headboard.

Dad and Uncle came and sat down next to me while everyone else were starting at my face with worry.

Charlie came inside just then and saw me awake and smiled walking to me. He gave me a plate of apple slices and I took it from him but kept it aside as I didn't want to eat.

Theo sighed seeing that. Dad quietly picked the plate back up and picked up a slice and brought it near my mouth.

I look up to see him looking at me expectantly. I obeyed and had the fruit. I didn't have the energy to argue.

My brothers smiled a bit.

They all waited until I had eaten up everything and then they came to the point.

"Troy can you please tell us everything from the beginning?", Uncle Seb asked softly.

I nod and tell them everything that's been happening since yesterday. I even told them about why I went to the base and also about the conversation I had with Aunt Susan.

It's safe to say I was not the only one who was boiling in anger.

Most of my brothers were breathing heavily with pissed off looks. Uncle was glaring at the lamp next to my bed. Dad took a deep breath looking away and rubbing his face.

"It's either we exchange Leah for George which none of us will allow or I..we can't save him", I choked out lowly tears slowly forming in my eyes.

"No. No Troy. We won't lose Leah or George. You understand? We'll save your friend", Emmett frowned.

Everyone else nodded in agreement.I look down sighing.

"Bud we'll plan something. We will get your best friend back. I will personally deal with Mason I promise. Trust me everything will be alright", Dad looks at me with a soft expression.

"Alright? Hmm?", I said looking up.

Dad nods.

"Last time you said that it took ten years for us to be alright Dad", I whispered sadly tears glistening my eyes.