3-Performance/Frantic

-Kyra's POV-

We've been here for well over 5 hours, and in that time, Cara and I had successfully completed my song. Cara was going mad on her phone; tweeting every single time we move the slightest inch and posting selfies of us doing random faces on Instagram and Facebook, even putting one or two on Twitter and adding the guys' Twitter names, a tiny part of her hoping they would see it. When she wasn't typing keyboard trash at a gif of Calum laughing, Cara was practically staring onto Luke's soul, which creeped me out a little.

Out of lack of other things to do, I found myself watching the buys as they all interacted with the fans that excitedly gushed about how amazing they were- I even saw Ashton get up and hug a girl at one point. As Michael is the first one at the table, he is usually sitting around for about a minute while the other guys talk to the fans that are in front of them, and I noticed that in that minute, Michael was always on his phone.

"Mike is looking at the #5SOSM&G tag- What. Is. Life." So that is what he's doing..

A sudden eruption of high pitched screams nearly threatened to burst my eardrums into smithereens and it was only then brought to my attention that Michael wasn't in his seat anymore and girls around me were going absolutely batshit crazy.

"Well, hello there." I looked to my left to find Michael standing there, a warm smile never leaving his lips.

"I- er- um- hey?" Fuck sake, great job there Kyra.

"I hear you've written a song?" I held my breath. How does he even know?

"Yeah.." I trailed off, the actual situation not really processing in my head.

"Come with me." I furrowed my eyebrows but didn't have any time to voice my confusion as Michael grabbed my hand and started to drag me back in the direction of the stage.

He lead me up the couple of steps and placed me beside him, he had the microphone in his left hand while his right still held mine.

"You're gunna sing it for all of us, yeah?" Michael's soft voice spoke carefully close to my ear, to be sure that no one else could hear. My eyes widened.

"Oh- I- um- I- okay.." I stuttered again and blushed as Michael laughed quietly to himself.

"You've got this, don't worry." I took the encouragement he gave and accepted the microphone from his hand before taking a deep breath and smiling, showing him that I was as ready as I could be.

"Hey um, I'm Kyra-" I started nervously once Michael left my side and returned back to his seat behind the table. I looked out into the crowd of girls to see my sister, a huge smile on her face. Cara interrupted me.

"Woo! go Kyra!"

"Yeah woo, it's me." I said sarcastically, scolding her with a pointed look.

"Anyway this is my song, it's called 'Don't Hold Your Breath'..and I hope..you like it?" I said quietly, not really enjoying this a lot.

You can't touch me now
There's no feeling left
If you think I'm coming back
Don't hold your breath
What you did to me boy I can't forget
If you think I'm coming back
Don't hold your breath

I started off quieter as I was nervous as hell. Some cheers of encouragement from the crowd made me smile.

I was under your spell for such a long time
couldn't break the chains
You played with my heart
tore me apart with all your lies and games
It took all the strength I had
but I crawled up on my feet again
Now you're trying to lure me back
but no those days are gone my friend
I loved you so much
then I thought someday that you could change
But all you brought me was a heart full of pain