15-Paparazzi/As Slow As You Want

-1 Month Later-
-Kyra's POV-

"Baby?" I heard a gentle whisper softly tickle my ear. I groaned and harshly opened my eyes to see Michael hovering over me with a sweet smile.

"Hi." I spoke quietly, smiling up at the guitarist, who chuckled lightly.

"Is there a particular reason your laying over me?" I asked cheekily, moving my hand and bopping Michael on the nose.

"Just wanted to see your beautiful face." I laughed and inwardly gagged, which made Michael laugh. I turned my head to see the time and it soon dawned on me what the day was. I quickly sprung out of my bed and hurried around Michael's room, not totally sure what I was looking for.

"Ky? You alright?" Mikey asked, concerned.

"Yeah, just thinking of inspiration for my first single. I remember Simon texting me saying that he didn't wanna put any sort of stress or pressure on me but I needed a song by Saturday, and it's Wednesday today."

"Didn't you say you were writing a song about me?" Mike asked, slowly getting out of bed and putting a pair of black skinny jeans on from the floor.

"Oh my god yeah! I remember now, I started writing it the night I came home from hospital as Lou had Sophie for the night. I need to find the notebook!" I rushed out of the room in search for my book.

"Is this it babe?" Mikey called as he walked into the lounge holding my notebook in his hand.

"Yes yes yes! Thank you Mikey!" I took it from his grasp, kissing him on his cheek and looking through the pages, trying to find the unfinished song. I passed loads of childish songs that I wrote when I was 10, something about my favourite things and whatever.

When You're Gone

"Okay so you're gunna stay here and I'm gunna go in the kitchen so I can write in peace." I smiled wickedly and hurried into the kitchen before closing the door.

"Baby why can't I see it? I swear I will only read a few lines.." he pleaded, knocking on the door. I could only imagine that he is pouting.

"Nope I'm sorry Mike, all you're allowed to know is that it's about you. It's more than anyone else knows, they don't even know that I'm writing a song! You're already ahead." I laughed.

"They know now.." he said. My cracked phone beeped from it's place on the kitchen counter, I rush to retrieve it and gasp at the notification.

@Michael5SOS I'm not allowed to see a song that @KyraWrightXO is writing! No fair :'((

"Mikey!" I groan, knowing that this will spark rumours that he is now back with me. Hate is something that I really don't need but it's obviously going to happen eventually.

"Yeah princess?" I jumped as I felt Mike's breath on my neck; he has basically cornered me and he has a shit eating grin on his face. I guess I didn't notice him pushing the door open because I was stuck in my thoughts.

"That fucking tweet will cause loads of rumours about us!" I tried to act angry but I completely failed, laughing shortly after.

"But are they rumours?" He muttered, digging his head into my neck again, standing up straight a few seconds later with a huge smirk plastered across his face. He began laughing and and poking my neck, I looked and- IS THAT A HICKEY?!

"MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORD!" I shouted, pushing him and crossing my arms. He laughed and ran into the lounge before jumping onto the love seat not that far away. I ran after him and landed on him, straddling him and pinning his arms above his head so he couldn't tickle me or move.