41-Getting Funky/August 2nd

-A Week Later-

"What are you gunna wear?"

"I don't know. Oh my god.." I was stressing about my concert outfit, it normally wouldn't bother me but now it's annoying me so much.

"Just go for something simple, don't over do it." Great advice, cheers Niall..

"I need to dye my hair." I though aloud while I was putting my hair up and out of my face, I still had a plane journey to deal with before I even begin to think about the concert so I wanted to be comfortable as possible.

"What colour are you thinkin'?"

"Probably a darker blonde, maybe dirty blonde." I stated as I dug through my suitcase in search of a suitable outfit for the airport. Ana somehow got hold of my suitcase without either Dani or Cara knowing which I was happy about.

"What's this?" Niall's curiosity never passes does it?

"That's my songwriting book, if you look through it don't laugh, some of those songs were written when I was like 10." I laughed slightly at the thought of some of the stupid things I wrote about back then.

I found my favourite unfaded pair of black skinny jeans and paired it with a simple white bralet. I also found a jacket that I stole from Cara, I decided that this would be my concert outfit and I'll probably just wear sweats to the airport, because I don't care what anyone thinks..

"Ugh where's Rox? She was meant to meet me here 10 minutes ago.." I had chosen to not take Niall, although he was very certain he'd at least come on the plane with me but I somehow convinced him to just come to the airport to say goodbye.

"I'm here! Don't panic! I've arrived!" Roxelle shouted as she ran through the unlocked door to Niall's flat. I heard loud footsteps chamber down the hall before they stopped at the door of Niall's bedroom. A shy knock echoed before Rox spoke.

"You two aren't getting funky are you?" I couldn't help but giggle loudly at her question, Niall just blushed furiously.

"No, I wouldn't put you through that Roxy." she entered cautiously, giving me a 'what-the-hell' look.

"Don't worry Rox, me and Niall aren't even together, we're just friends." I swear I just saw Niall's heart break, his face dropped and the normal loud, out-going Niall disappeared quickly. Way to go Kyra, good one..

"You don't have to be together to do that Ky, there's not a rule saying that only couples can 'get down', as some people say." she smirked towards me, before Niall got any more red, I decided to change the subject.

"So, what are you wearing to the concert?" Roxelle quickly emptied her backpack, showing me her ripped jeans and top, along with various bracelets.

"Why are you even going? I mean you're not with Michael and he's officially with Chloe-"

"What?!" Officially with Chloe?!

"Yeah? Didn't you hear? There was an interview a few days ago and he confirmed his relationship with Chloe.." She spoke with caution, kind of surprised I didn't know anything about it.

"He-he listened.." I heard the door close quietly after I spoke and as I can still feel Roxelle's presence I guessed that Niall left.

"What do you mean?" She seemed a little concerned as she put her arm around me and sat me on the edge of the bed.

"When we broke up, if you can even call it that, he said he didn't know who to choose, that he loved both me and Chloe. It broke me, completely shattered any hope I had of me and him maybe fixing our relationship. I told him to go to Chloe, because if he truly loved me, he surely wouldn't fall for Chloe would he? So I let him go, I didn't think he'd actually go to her.." I spoke softly, my voice weak sounding and Rox looked towards me with sad eyes.