10-Nando's/Bail An Interview Like This

-4 Months Later-
-Kyra's POV-

4 months has gone by pretty fast and along the way, I've progressed in my pregnancy and Luke and Cara have finally made their relationship official to not only themselves, but to the world.

I would like to say that the entire 5SOSfam have been supportive of my relationship with Michael but that would be an enormous lie. Of course, don't get me wrong, I love and am extremely grateful for the boatloads of support and best wishes from the fans but occasionally, Michael and I will be out and about somewhere and a fan or two will run up to us and be quite rude and shockingly disrespectful towards me and about 'how fat I had gotten over time' even though their idol, and my boyfriend, is standing millimetres away from them. Still, I do try my absolute best to just focus on the positives that are and are bound to come from this experience.

"You alright baby?" Mike asked, bringing me away from my thoughts. I smiled and nodded, my eyes wondering down to where Michael's hands were resting on my baby bump as I lay in between his legs - as that is the most comfiest position for me.

"Yeah I'm perfect, just zoned out for a second." I laughed and put my hands on top of his, relishing in the moment.

"Have you thought of names yet?" He questioned, kissing my cheek softly after. This was a regular conversation and so far, I only had a few names that I liked, but it still is early days I guess, so I still had time to find others.

"Um well, I kinda like Sophie for a girls name.." I thought aloud to the guitarist.

"I'm thinking Oscar or Ross for a boy." Mikey added. I smiled, I liked the name Ross.

"How about we go get some Nando's?" As with most pregnancies, women tend to have cravings, I'm no exception here; I've craved onions and pickles, mashed potato and gravy, and the hottest chillies Michael could find. Thankfully, I'm now craving chicken, which is a bonus for Michael too as well as myself.

"Don't worry baby, Ben and Evan are coming with us, no one will be able to go near you." he reassured, noticing my sudden anxiety. I nodded hesitantly before getting up, with help from Michael, of course.

"I'll meet you in the kitchen okay?" He called, I replied with a 'yeah' and headed for my bedroom. Within a few minutes, I was all ready in my 'EAT A LOT, SLEEP A LOT' jumper and a simple pair of black leggings. Not wanting to keep Michael waiting forever as I knew how inpatient he got, I quickly made my way down the stairs and I smiled as I spotted Mike standing at the bottom, waiting for me. I smiled and giggled slightly as Michael kissed me fully on the lips once I had reached his side.

"Oi no PDA, there's children!" Ashton shouted loudly as he covered his siblings eyes, who were sitting on the sofa watching something on TV. Michael and I laughed and gave him the finger, which caused Ash to pout and gasp.

-30 Minutes Later-

We were soon there, but not without a huge group of fans outside, somehow finding out mike's whereabouts. Those fans always amazed me with their FBI skills..

"OMG MIKEY!!"

"WHO'S THAT?" a girl shouted, grabbing the majority of my attention. Someone shouting back that I was Mike's 'famewhore girlfriend' which you know, kinda hurt. Michael clearly heard this comment and, with a tense voice and annoyed eyes, got Ben to escort me inside, instructing him to let no one near me while he was gone. I followed Ben with caution, worried about being without my boyfriend in such a public space.

-Michael's POV-

"Excuse me?" I growled once Kyra was safely inside with Ben, Evan still staying at the door, watching over me.