53-Sick/Remember?

-Kyra's POV-

I awoke from unconsciousness by the sound of loud snoring. My head was throbbing extremely hard and fast so I tried to keep my eyes closed. A sickeningly strong smell of alcohol and sweat entered my nostrils as I took a deep breath and my surroundings became very known to me. Or not.

I sat up quickly and snapped my head in every direction possible so I could try and establish where I actually was, my head spun violently and my stomach churned.

"Shit." I muttered as I jumped up in a hurry so I could try to find a bathroom in time so I didn't ruin the carpet anymore than it actually was. I had to pass numerous limp bodies littered in the weirdest places while I was searching. I stood on many fingers and I've never heard that many curse words and threats about killing me within a minute, it actually surprised me.

"This is a fucking house, it must have at least one bathroom!" I groaned out to myself loudly as I continued to stumble around many corners in a desperate rush to save myself the embarrassment of throwing up on some celebrity's carpet. I released a breath when I spotted a door that had a 'Bathroom' sign on it.

I quickly hunched over the toilet and emptied the alcohol from my system. I tired to not be too loud as I did sound like a dying cat and it's not pleasant for anyone to hear. It took me a while to be completely rid of the sickness feeling but once it was gone, I was so happy. I leaned back against the wall of the bathroom and just relaxed in the darkness as I tried to calm my migraine down as I had no ibuprofen or any other headache tablets for that matter.

-15 Minutes Later-

My eyes slowly opened, my head even worse than before, loud shouting caught my attention.

"No, get away from me you creep!" I heard a defensive shout from downstairs, the voice sounded familiar but I was too tense to register it.

"If you touch me one more time I'm gunna cut your fucking dick off!" it was now obvious that it was a girl shouting, her voice becoming louder which made my head thump even more. Loud, heavy footsteps chambered up the stairs and past the bathroom I was in, I heard multiple groans before someone spoke.

"Oi guys, have you seen Kyra? She was sleeping here last time I checked." it sounded like Roxelle but I couldn't really put the voice to the face at the moment so I just waited for whoever was looking for me to come searching.

"She went searching for the bathroom, saw her looking for one a while ago." a hungover person muttered, their words all merging into one so it didn't really make any sense.

"Kyra? Kyra, you in here?" A gentle knock came at the door I was now laying in front of, blocking it with my entire weight and body. I slowly sat up and unlocked it and moved out of the way.

"You alright babe?" Roxelle's soft voice spoke quietly as she entered slowly, she lightly closed the door and sat down beside me while placing her arm around my shoulder.

"Feel like complete and utter shit." I groaned loudly, which done nothing for my banging head. A light chuckle came from Roxelle before she handed me three tablets and a bottle of water. Loud laughter and general noise came from the hallway, and I groaned. Roxelle motioned for me to hold my ears and head before she took a deep breath in and banged onto the door loudly while she shouted.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! SOME PEOPLE HAVE MIGRAINES HERE!" The noise soon stopped and a few 'sorry's were muttered as they came up closer to the door to apologise before leaving quietly. I smiled towards Rox and she just nodded.

"What the hell happened?" I, once again, groaned.

"Well; we were both pissed before we even came to the party apparently, you danced on some tables, told some people that you were engaged to batman and then passed out in the kitchen so I brought you up to one of the spare bedrooms that's like made for parties, it's so people can stay over if they want because it has like 6 double beds in, don't you remember anything?"

"Not a thing, it's a huge blur." we both giggled before my mind clicked to her previous sentences.

"Who was I sleeping next to?" I was worried that some sick dude touched me or something.

"Well no one until like 5 this morning when I woke up, I took some tablets and came to find you and I fell asleep next to you. If there was someone next to you, they were long gone by the time I got there. I made sure no guy decided that he was going to sleep there so I was like a bitch to every guy that went even within 100 feet of the door when I first put you in there and you started hitting me because you wanted to party more and then crying because you felt guilty because you hit me." she laughed.

"So I was like the first one to pass out?" Wow, what a lightweight..

"No, half the people that even went to the party were out cold by the time we even got there, there's like a whole other floor of rooms like the one you were in. You were just the first one in that room." I nodded before changing the subject.

"Who was after you down there before you came up and looked for me?" She thought for a moment before answering, her face showing complete resentment.

"Oh, it was the fucking mail man! He was such a creep." she spoke in complete disgust, her nose wrinkled up.

"I'm not even fucking legal for anything in America yet and I've just got completely wasted and danced on tables..must of looked like a right slut." I hated using that word but nothing suited the sentence so I had to.

"Oh come on, I bet no one here was legal to drink, maybe a few people but they were letting loose as much as us so it all fitted together. Plus, security was mega high so no one would've been able to come close enough to notice that we were all under 21." we both laughed at her words, my head was now starting to calm down thankfully.