45-Stealing/In The Mood

-3 Months Later-

A lot has happened over the last few months; my tour was cancelled, due to my medical state. Dani has since returned to Australia with my sister and they both now attend the dance college together. I've moved in with Ana, Robyn and I have become very close. Michael hasn't contacted me which I am thrilled about, he seems happy and content with Chloe now. Niall and I are also very close, not in a relationship yet but Ana and Robyn both say that it should happen soon.

"Niall James Horan! Get your arse back here with my brush!" I shouted from my bedroom; Niall decided that it would be funny to hide things from my room while I was showering; he has taken my brush and is now running around the house, probably expecting me to follow him when I'm literally just in a towel. I could faintly smell some kind of food so I guessed that Ana was starting dinner.

"Sorry babe, if you want it, you're gunna have to come and get it!" he called, I heard him giggle before I saw him passing my room in a hurry, running down the stairs.

"Rob!" I screamed for my half-sister. She laughed as she entered my bedroom, her attention seemed to be on the bandana she was trying to tie around her head but she spoke anyway.

"Yeah? What do you need?"

"Either for you to tackle Niall for my hairbrush, or your hairbrush so I can use it. Any will be appreciated right now." I smiled while digging through my wardrobe for some comfy clothes.

"On it Ky." she smirked before running out into the hall and calling Niall saying that she has tricked me and that it was awesome- she's obviously tricking him. Sometimes it was like babysitting a 4 year old when Niall was around.

I hummed along to a tune in my head as I walked into my en-suite bathroom to put on a bra and underwear. Once I'd finished I heard a contagious laugh before loud steps thumped out of my room. I quickly ran back into my room to find the clothes that I'd laid out were gone.

"You're a little shit Niall! Do you know that?!" I stormed out in the hallway and down the stairs in sarcastic anger, looking around every corner for the Irish idiot how had not only my hairbrush, but my clothes too. So I was parading around in just a bra and underwear. Great.

"Ana? Have you seen- HOLY SHIT!" I screamed in horror, Ana was sitting in the lounge with three men; one of whom, was Mr Simon Cowell himself. I backed away out in the foyer of the house before I spoke.

"Niall! My clothes would mean the world to me right now!" Now I was starting to get angry and irritated.

"I'm in your room babe!" My cheeks burned at the name, I ran as quickly as I could back up the stairs and into my room, where Niall was laying on my bed; arms behind his head and legs crossed at the ankle, a smirk on his face.

"Hey." he spoke so casually as he put the clothes back on the bed beside him, his smirk only grew when he saw me enter the room.

"I hate you so much right now! I just walked into the lounge and Simon fucking Cowell is sitting there! I'm wearing this!" I hissed as I approached him.

"You look fine to me." he smiled as he sat up and brought me in his open arms, snaking them gently around my waist.

"That was so embarrassing.." I mumbled as I snuggled closer into his neck, he laughed slightly as he looked down at me before kissing my forehead softly.

"Hey um, sorry if I'm interrupting anything but Simon wants to see you, Kyra.." I nodded and Robyn left the room, closing the door after herself. I stood up and Niall sniggered and pulled me into him again so I was standing in between his legs.