46-You Guys Are So Cute/Like A Princess

-2 Weeks Later-
-Kyra's POV-

I smiled wide as I watched from the wings, Niall was playing the guitar and stealing glances at me every chance he got. The current song soon ended and the boys all stood together to introduce the next one.

"This is a new song, it's very close to us. This is 'Little Things'.." Harry spoke softly into the mic in his hand. Niall quickly swapped his guitar for an acoustic before playing the chords to the song.

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
But bear this in mind, it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me...

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile
You've never loved your stomach or your thighs, the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if I do, It's you
Oh it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me

I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape
You never want to know how much you weigh, you still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me

I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if it's true, It's you
It's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

Niall turned to look at me as he began singing. The stadium erupted into screams as they realised that he was singing to someone who was hidden in the wings, I made sure that I was well out of sight.

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you
And you'll never treat yourself right darlin' but I want you to
If I let you know I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh

I've just let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
'Cause it's you
Oh it's you
It's you, they add up to
And I'm in love with you
And all these little things

I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if it's true, It's you
It's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all your little things

That signalled the end on the concert and Niall ran straight for me and picked me up, kissing me and spinning me around.

"You guys are so cute." I heard Harry giggle as he passed us, going into the dressing room soon after.

"Do you wanna stay over tonight? Got a surprise for ya." I smiled widely and nodded.

-2 Hours Later-

I was practically asleep by the time Niall had parked in the car park. I heard him laugh slightly before he opened the car door on my side and gently lifted me out, my head rested on his shoulder and my arms and legs were wrapped around so I was basically clinging to him like a Koala.

"Baby, wake up.." he cooed as he searched for his keys. I opened my eyes slowly but made no effort to move. We finally got inside and he gently placed me on the sofa before going off into his bedroom.

"Niall, I wanna cuddle.." I whined, he chuckled again and reappeared with his hands behind his back.

"What are you up to?" I asked warily, confusion took over my face as he sat beside me.

"You're so cute when you're tired." he stated, still not revealing what he was hiding. I pouted and crossed my arms, unhappy that he wasn't showing me what was behind his back.

"Here, it's only a small thing." he smiled and handed me a small box.

"You didn't have to.." I was now more awake, I leaned forward and kissed Niall's cheek before opening the box. It was a beautiful ring.

"It's a promise ring, it means that I promise to be the best I can be for you, and you only. I promise to stay faithful and loyal to you, treat you like a princess and to protect you from anything that could hurt you." he took both of my hands in his before he spoke which just made this even more emotional. Tears brimmed my eyes and cascaded down my face. Niall smiled and reached up to wipe them away with his thumb before leaning towards me and placing a gentle kiss to my lips.

"I feel really guilty because I haven't got you anything." I laughed slightly as I placed the ring on the finger it fitted on.

"There's another surprise for you baby, it's in the bedroom." I slowly stood up and made my way to his bedroom, Niall didn't follow, he just sat and watched me disappear into the room.

My eyes landed on the two boxes laid out on the bed; a flat, long one and then a bigger square one next to it. I carefully opened the flat box which revealed a gorgeous light blue lace dress, I walked up the the full length mirror and put the dress up to me, it reached about mid-thigh. In the second box were a pair of white heels that matched the dress. I smiled at the thought Niall probably put into this. A small note lay between both boxes.

Put these on and meet me in the lounge. Don't wear makeup, I've told you before that you don't need it x

I quickly put on the dress and slipped the heels on before I decided to straighten my hair and put it in a high ponytail. I tried to hurry so I didn't keep Niall waiting. I gave myself the once over in the mirror before I smiled and made my way back to Niall. I wanted to at least put a little makeup on but I knew that Niall would notice.

When I reappeared, Niall was sitting on the sofa in black skinny jeans and a white button up shirt. He was scrolling on his phone before looking up at me when he heard my heels against the wooden floor.

"Wow, you look better than I was expecting." he stood up and walked over to me, wrapped his arms securely around my waist while my arms reached around his neck, we both smiled widely as we stared into each other's eyes.

"You're so beautiful." he whispered as he took in my appearance, I quickly buried my face into his chest as I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Like a princess." he smiled as he spun me around.

"C'mon we have a restaurant to go to."

"What, at midnight? What restaurant is open at this time?" I laughed as Niall dragged me back outside and to the car.

"The one we are going to." smart answer, Horan.