42-Single Tear/Giant Teddy Bear

((EDITED))

-30 Minutes Later-
-Kyra's POV-

My legs hurt already and I haven't even been standing for an hour! Roxelle was happily eating Nando's beside me and she was giving me guilty looks every now and then when I turned towards her to talk.

"Do you think they'll be good?" She asked loudly as she leaned into my ear, the noise from the excited fangirls adding up quickly as more people arrived. I had resorted to putting my hood up for a little while so I wouldn't be recognised.

"Yeah, Luke has a powerful voice, he's great live, well, they all do!" I shouted back, a small amount of smoke from, I guess, smoke machines that were just in the wings began filling the stage with a moving fog. I saw a glimpse of Ashton as he climbed to his drums. He waved to the watching crowd before sitting and getting comfortable.

"Hello guys! Thanks for coming out here tonight! This is 'What I Like About London'!" He said into his microphone as the sound of multiple guitars filled the space of the arena, Ashton quickly joined in with the drums.

The three Aussies quickly made themselves present by running on from the wings and jumping around before standing behind their respective microphones. Michael hasn't looked my way yet but I wasn't about to chance it by taking my hood down.

"Keep on whispering in my ear
Tell me all the things that I wanna hear
Cause it's true
That's what I like about you"

I decided that I'd let my hair down and at least try and enjoy tonight so I sang along loudly to the whole song, I could feel the adrenaline rising.

"Okay guys! Hello! You guys look amazing tonight!" Mike shouted into his mic, he took a step back and looked at the whole arena, back to front. It seemed like he was looking for someone when he got to the section that I was in. Great I bet he's looking for me.

"Our next song is a song that got released just 2 weeks ago, this is 'Voodoo Doll'." Cal filled in as the familiar song began playing. Once the song finished, Luke went over to Michael and began whispering in his ear.

"Now this next song, is very special to a certain member of this band. I remember hearing it when it was first written and I still love it, good job Mike" Luke said as he introduced the next song, him and Mike made eye contact, silently talking.

"This is actually the premiere so you guys are pretty special, Mikey chose this night especially.." Luke laughed as his eyes scanned the first few rows, finally setting on me. We held eye contact for a few brief seconds. All of the girls around me were going crazy, thinking he was looking at them. I just smiled and waved slightly, he nodded quickly before he began playing the song.

"This is 'Everything I Didn't Say'!" Ashton said loudly as he began drumming.

"Sing along.." Michael said quickly before he began singing, a huge smile on his happy face.

Woah, Woah
This is everything I didn't say

Wait, don't tell me, heaven is a place on earth
I wish I could rewind all the times that I didn't
Show you what you're really worth

The way, you held me, I wish that I had put you first
I was wrong I admit, numb from your kiss
While you were slipping through my fingertips

Taking every breath away
With all of the mistakes I made
From all the letters that I saved
This is everything I didn't say

Tears filled my eyes as I listened to the lyrics, I remember hearing a small part of it on the bus and to know he finished it and knowing it is about me made all of the feelings for him come back quickly.