33-Heart-To-Heart/Heart Attack

(Just woken up to this ^^ wishing Mike all the best, he'll look beautiful whether he has scars or not 💕💕)

-Kyra's POV-

"Now it's that time of the night where I have to say goodbye to all you lovely people. Before I go though, I would like to invite Little Mix and Union J back on stage, we will answer a few more Twitter questions before we have to go, deal?" I sat on the edge of the stage as the two groups made their way to me, waving and smiling to the crowd. Both groups ran and hugged me, George's hug lasting the longest.

-Michael's POV-

@KyraWrightXO thank you so much for having me Cali, the tour is going to be amazing and I'm so excited to see the people that support me in the shows to come! Love you guys so much :Dx

She tweeted that about 10 minutes ago which means that the show has finished. I decided against calling her; as much as I'm jealous and want to ask her about it, I know how precious sleep is for a performer and especially because Kyra sometimes has trouble sleeping, she wouldn't want me disturbing her.

@Michael5SOS never knew I'd miss you this much..

I sighed loudly and flopped back into bed, I had tried to get up and do something productive but obviously that didn't happen. My mood getting worse as the hours pass.

-Kyra's POV-

I paced back and forth with my finger hovering over the call button of his contact name, the brightness of my phone illuminating the dark room. I woke up about an hour ago determined to speak with Michael, despite my lack of sleep, and I still hadn't got the guts to do it. I scrolled up to Ana's contact and pressed 'Send Message'

To: Ana

Heya sorry it's really late but I was just wondering if we could hang out later today before my rehearsals? I need to ask you something x

I got a quick reply, which surprised me considering it is 1am.

From: Ana

Hey Kyra! Yeah I can do that, your father is out at work too so you can come over to the house if you'd like?x

To: Ana

Yeah sure, whatever is easier for you really x

Ana then replied saying that I could go over at about 10am. My stomach growled loudly which indicated that I was hungry, as I didn't feel the need to eat I went to lay in bed, savouring the cold spaces of the duvet.

-An Hour Later-

My sleeping patterns are beginning to drive me mental. I made a rational decision to use this time to start to write a song.

@KyraWrightXO 2am writing session! Never planned it..

I made myself a large mug of coffee before I sat down on the love seat with my guitar and notepad.

-Michael's POV-

I could hear the guys messing about in another hotel room; Ashton was singing and Cal's distinctive laugh echoed. I raked my hands through my messy green hair as I sighed and sat up, wrapping myself in the duvet and blankets. I got 2 hours of good sleep, the other 10 hours were used to think about how much of a idiot I was to let Kyra go without a fight.

"Mike? You in here?" Luke's gentle voice spoke quietly and it sounded like he was just outside of the door.

"Yeah.." I spoke croakily, my throat dry. I heard a slight buzz before the door was pushed open, a tired Luke met my eyes as he stumbled in and tackled me into a bear hug.