39-Discharge/6 Years?!

((FILLER))

-Kyra's POV-

Due to my breathing support I wasn't allowed to be discharged until I could breath unaided for 24 hours, which I have successfully done. I quickly stuck my wild hair in a messy ponytail before getting dressed into galaxy leggings and a simple white vest while Niall waited outside for my medication. Michael has tried to contact me various times but I've ignored him, I have came to a decision that I'll move in with Ana. My dad will be a problem but I don't care right now, I need to get out of the 5SOS house so this needs to happen.

My phone buzzed multiple times, me thinking it was Michael again, I declined each call. Ana's name popped up so I answered quickly.

"Heya Ana." I spoke cheerily.

"Hey Ky, um are you able to come to mine quickly? Need to talk to you." it sounded urgent.

"Of course, I'll get my medication and I'll be there ASAP."

-An Hour Later-

I sat patiently while Ana was in the bathroom wiping her face free from fallen tears and smudged makeup- we arrived quickly but she just burst out crying as soon as she saw me. Niall thought that it would be best if he waited in the car so I was sitting on the sofa alone.

"Sorry about that, right, now I need to tell you.." she spoke shakily as she re-entered, sitting on the opposite sofa.

"Are you okay Ana?" I spoke with genuine concern laced in every word, she didn't look close to okay.

"Well, I found out while you were in hospital that- your father- he-he- he's been- cheating-"

I rushed to Ana's aid immediately, taking her into my arms as she, once again, cried.

"He had been cheating this whole time! All those 'business trips' he took, were to see her!" it didn't really surprise me. Once a cheat, always a cheat.

"He left 3 days ago. Robyn was here alone and she had no idea what was happening, he was packing all of his bags and looked angry according to Robyn. I got home to her crying in the foyer by the door, that's why I didn't return.." her voice seemed much stronger but the tears didn't stop.

"How long has he been, you know?" I asked quietly.

"The whole time we've been together, so 6 years.." shit.

"Oh my god Ana! What are you going to do?" She took a breath before speaking.

"Would you move in? It doesn't have to be permanent or anything but you said you need to get out of that hectic house and I'm going to need the company, Robyn would love to get to know you I'm sure." I was surprised to see a small smile appear as she awaited my answer.

"Sure I'd love to!"