7-Shopping/Scaredy Cat

(Date outfits on the side of above)

-Kyra's POV-

Cara and I got no sleep last night- we were way too hyped up and imagining what could happen, what could go wrong, funny little moments that would make the date 100% better. It was necessary that I had this conversation with Cara- I mean, it's her first real date, it needs to be special, so I need to make sure she is relaxed and cool about it.

It got to 5am and we decided that it was time to get ready to go shopping, I went in the shower first, while Cara done her nails in the bathroom so we could carry on talking about possible outcomes of our dates. I also had to do 'the talk' with her as well, telling her to refuse if Luke just happened to offer, or if it got that far to say no, or in the unfortunate situation where she might be pressured or forced, for her to ring me straight away, no questions asked. But in the back of my mind, I knew that Luke wasn't like that at all.

I got out of the shower and towel dried my hair before I decided that I would let it naturally dry- it turns all nice and curly when it dries naturally, I love it. I then began doing my normal make-p routine; cover up, foundation, a little mascara and eyeliner, and my favourite red lipstick. I then, to eliminate any nerves she felt about the date, told Cara a terrible knock-knock joke that had her cracking up the whole time she was in the shower.

I left the bathroom in search for a lazy-but-good-enough-to-wear-in-public outfit. I settled for my 'Hakuna Matata Bitch' jumper and black leggings and my black vans. I don't think Cara even cares today because she's wearing her 'I have no other clothes' jumper and black leggings as well, but with white ballet flats instead of vans. Cara done her hair in a sleek ponytail while I had left my hair naturally wavy.

At 9am, we headed downstairs for breakfast, finding a note with two credit cards beside it.

To Kyra&Cara

Here are our cards so you two can buy exactly what clothes you want. You can even buy more things for your bedroom if you want. Just make a girly day out of it. Make sure you both look pretty tonight for us:) even though you already do look beautiful. Remember 8 o'clock sharp, can't wait to see you, we have gone to the studio to record a song and start writing another, and we won't be back until tonight so we won't see you.

All the love in the world,

Mikey&Luke x

We picked up the cards and put them in our purses for safe keeping, and searched the kitchen for breakfast. When we didn't find anything, we decided to go to a café or Starbucks. Cara and I were still buzzing and it's been 15 hours, maybe more, after we were asked on our dates.

-Shopping-

We decided that we would look for dresses first, then get some lunch and then look for shoes and accessories after. We walked into forever 21= I saw loads of dresses that I liked but none that would work for a date, so I got 2 dresses; a plaid flannel dress and a floral print surplice dress. While Cara got a rose print cross-back dress and a chambray cami dress. We then got a pair of white flats that would work with both dresses and brought a bag to go along with everything. We were now in search of a dress to wear for the date.

I liked the idea of a white dress with gold accessories so that's what I'm gunna look for. Cara liked the idea of a floral or colourful dress, with black boots, and a pink leather jacket, so she is gunna look for that. We then decided that we would spilt up and meet at maccas or something.

I made sure Cara got into the first shop without running into anyone before I set off to find a shop to look into. I spotted a group of girls, probably around my age, with 5SOS shirts on. They were walking towards me, murmuring and pointing at me.

"Hey aren't you the girl who sang at the 5SOS meet and greet?" One of the girls asked politely. maybe this wouldn't be so bad.

"Um, yeah I was.." I answered shyly.

"And then after, you had a panic attack right?" The girl next to her asked, her tone kind of judgemental.

"How do you know about that?" I was beginning to get worried. how do they know?

"Oh I was in crowd, when you looked towards us, you froze and had a look of a panic on your face, it worried me actually, are you alright now?" A girl, who seemed younger than the rest, asked me with concern in her voice.

"Oh Ashleigh, stop showing sympathy for her, it was all fake, to try and get Mikey's attention! Now that she has it, she is going to get him to buy everything she wants. Aren't you?" The leader of the group asked, a smirk on her face.

They then began closing in on me- I'm not good with crowds at all, but being alone makes it worse. The group then began to look 10x bigger. 'Ashleigh' came forward and stood in front of me, telling them to stop but they began to video me and shouting in my face, asking why I would do it to Mikey, why I was a famewhore and other stupid questions. within seconds, I was reduced to a shaking, sobbing mess.

Before it could get any worse, I decided to do what I do best- I ran. Which isn't good when I'm panicking because I can't breathe properly now and running makes me even more out of breath. I tried to call Cara but I couldn't find my phone and I'd rather not run into a shop shouting for my sister that she probably isn't even in.

After a few minutes, i realised that the girls began to chase me. They were obviously faster than me and I struggled to find somewhere to calm down in peace. I needed to stop soon or I would collapse and that would make them worse, it would be on every social network within seconds. I saw the toilets not too far away. I looked behind me and saw that half of the group had stopped and were on their phones, but the other half were still running towards me. I sprinted towards the toilets, closing and locking the door once I was inside. Banging on the door from the girls filled the room and I just sat and listened as the girls called me a attention-seeking whore.

-Michael's POV-

The guys and I wanted a break from the studio and decided to come and get some food. Maccas was chosen so we made our way there. Hopefully we would see Kyra and Cara there. as the van pulled up and stopped, I spotted Cara looking around frantically.

I jumped out of the van and motioned for the boys to follow as I jogged up to Cara.

"Hey Cara, what are you looking for?"

"Kyra. I've rang her 5 times, and they all went to voicemail and I'm so worried. She could be anywhere!" just as she finished what she was saying, I heard distant screaming, it sounded like a huge group of people. They were shouting "Fake!" at something, or someone.

I motioned for Cara to follow me- she was hugging Luke for comfort. As we got closer I heard one of the girls shout.

"Come on Kyra, don't get a scaredy cat, we all know what your trying to do. Trying to use Mikey for your own success, faking panic attacks like you are now-"

"What are you doing to her?!" Cara shouted running towards the group of girls, they all looked back wondering who was shouting. When they spotted me and Luke, they screamed for our attention. Cara made her way, quite difficultly, through the group towards the locked toilet.