37-Alone Time/Breathing Support

-Kyra's POV-

It's been so long that I've actually lost count of how many days I've been like this. Ana and Niall haven't left yet and once I wake up I swear I'm gunna give them medals or something, from what I've heard it's been pretty boring for them.

Ana had gone to get Niall a coffee not too long ago so it was just me and him, I could hear typing and the occasional ding so I guess he must be on his phone.

"Mikey had to leave for tour last night, I think he's still on the plane right now actually, he's flying back to Australia. He said that he loves you so much and that he'll try really hard to see you when they get a break, but he still doesn't know when that will be." a chair was pulled closer to me and Niall's hand wrapped around mine- this became a regular thing when we were alone or Ana went to sleep.

The door opened and the warmth around my hand disappeared quickly, signalling that it was Ana who had returned.

"I got a large. Breakfast is being served in an hour. I don't care what you say to protest, whether she can hear us or not or whether she is awake and knows we are here, we are giving her time to herself. Okay?" Niall hummed in response, the fresh smell of coffee filled the room and I was bummed; I'd kill for a large coffee or hot chocolate right now but obviously that's impossible. By the mention of breakfast I knew it was around 7am, it was always served at 8am sharp- kinda sad that I knew that..

"She'll wake up soon Niall, don't worry. The doctor said a week maximum, which means we have 2 days left. I bet if she saw your state right now she'd got nuts, go and have a shower of something. Just make yourself feel better because right now you look like death." Ana's caring voice spoke quietly. I felt eyes looking at me and I guessed that it was Niall mentally weighing out his options and mentally telling me not to wake up while he's gone.

"Okay, I'll be quick.." the door opened and closed which signalled that Niall had left. Ana signed before the chair moved slightly which told me that she was sitting down.

"He loves you, you know? It's been around 5 days and he hasn't left once for more than 5 minutes. This will be the longest he has been away, unless he has super quick showers.." she laughed quietly. My mind wondered; I was trying to figure out whether this classes as sleep or if I'm going to be really tired when I wake up. Weird I know, but I'm trying to distract myself from what Ana is saying.

"5SOS released a song last night, it's called 'Voodoo Doll' and Calum messaged me and asked if I could show it to you when you wake up, he says that gives light on a few things within the first few lines." I gave no reply, but I physically couldn't. Ana didn't speak again. It's been like this for a while; one of the two would talk to me and then get bored because it's not a proper conversation.

I've gotten used to the constant beeping and I can tell that when it speeds up, I'm closer to waking up as I can feel it. This was one of those situations, the beeping grew louder and more frequent and I nearly felt the ability to open my eyes but it wasn't there completely yet.

"Hurry up Niall.." Ana mumbled to herself, she could tell that it meant a lot for Niall to be here when I woke up but if he took any longer he would miss it and he would hate himself. Ana stroked my hand and began speaking again.

"Roxelle is worried sick, she would love to visit you but she has a known fear of hospitals and everything to do with them and she didn't want to breakdown in front of anyone.." I could tell Ana was becoming bored and more worried every day that past, it killed me that I couldn't answer or tell either of them how much I appreciated everything her and Niall are doing for me.

Niall soon re-entered and the only way I could tell was his thick Irish accent that filled the room.

"She woken up yet?" He voice showed hope but a little concern was evident.