50-Promo/Attack

-Kyra's POV-

Somehow, Niall and I have put off outfit shopping for two weeks and that's long enough for there to be only a few days left until the night. Roxelle was now coating my hair in the dye concoction, this time I am going full on brunette. Niall was in my room packing his suitcases so he is ready for tour in two weeks. A loud ringtone echoed from somewhere in the house and by the sound of it, it's Nialls.

"I love how well you can suit every colour under the rainbow.." I stated as I looked at Roxelle's hair; it was now a mint green colour.

"It's mine!" Niall shouted as he ran around try to find the phone, the ringtone soon stopped and a murmur of Niall's voice told that he had found it.

"Are you going to the party together?" Roxelle tried to make conversation while we waited for the colour to set into my hair. I nodded just as Niall entered the bathroom, a guilty look on his face and sadness in his eyes. Rox quickly excused herself and said she'd be in the kitchen. I sat on edge of the bath as I spoke.

"What's up? Who was on the phone?" Confusion took over my face as I questioned why he looked so down. He silently sat against the bath so he was sitting in between my legs, facing away from me.

"Niall?" I spoke softly, worried about what had him like this.

"It was management.." those three words made me freeze, those people can do whatever they want so I guessed it wasn't good as it never is.

"They said that I have to leave in an hour. Got to fly to all of the places that we are doing shows for promo. It will take two weeks, then we go straight into the tour.." seeing boys cry is horrible, it shows that whatever they say they feel, it's 100% real. Niall tried to hold his tears back but his shaky voice kept cracking and going higher so I know he was on the verge of bursting into hysterics. I decided against talking for a bit.

"I don't want to leave you, I want to protect you and be there for you and I can't exactly do that if I'm thousands of miles away, can I?" He turned his head to look at me and we both had tears running down our faces.

"Don't feel bad alright? You have to do this for the band. I'll be fine, I have Roxelle, Robyn and Ana. We'll call each other every chance we get too, it's not like we are having no contact whatsoever". I spoke quietly, occasionally wiping tears from Niall's slightly rosy cheeks.

"I'll miss Christmas..that's the last thing I wanted to do." he sat up from leaning on me and ran his face over his face in stress.

"We'll FaceTime, put my presents in Robyn's room before you leave and she'll keep them away from me until the tree is up. Then on Christmas Day, we'll FaceTime and open each others' presents."

"Who can be trusted with presents in the band?" I asked, he looked deep in thought before answering.

"Probably Zayn, but we are planning to give them to Paul for safe keeping until the day, so he will have them somewhere." I nodded before tipping Niall's head back so he was resting against my stomach before leaning forward and kissing him, it was much like a Spider-Man kiss. It was fuelled by love and passion for one another and we were both content. I heard a faint click but chose to ignore it. Niall was leaving in a while and he wasn't returning for months so I wasn't going to stop something so meaningful.

"Kyra?" I pulled away and looked up to see Rox with a guilty look on her face.

"Sorry, I don't mean to disturb you two but we've got to get that colour off now." Niall nodded before kissing me once last time before standing up and walking back into my bedroom to continue packing.

"Got a picture of that kiss for you, I'll send it to you when we've finished making your hair look amazing so you can say goodbye to lover boy." I laughed loudly at Rox's words as she instructed me to lean my head over the bath.