57-Uncontrollable/Frozen

((Picture of Zachary on the side/or above))

-Kyra's POV-

I didn't know which emotion was in overdrive at moment- a mix of anger and betrayal set in as my sister stared towards me.

"Well? Aren't you going to invite me in?" Her tone was completely different to the one I had listened to moments ago on the phone.

"With a tone like that? No, I don't think I will."

"It's Christmas! C'mon Kyra.."

"Yeah it's Christmas, that means that it's been god knows how many months since I last heard of your name or even heard your voice." I spat. Cara didn't answer.

"So, where have you been? Cruising around Aus with your new friend?" I mocked, with the hurt and anger that has been locked inside now coming out.

"Kyra? You alright? Who's at the-" Ana's curious voice spoke as she walked down the hall and into the foyer part of the house before finally coming into view near the door.

"Cara, darling!" A smile broke on her cheery face and I almost wanted to roll my eyes.

"She's not coming in." I stated while looking harshly in her direction, a mirrored expression peered back at me.

"Why's that?" Ana's voice wasn't harsh or judgemental, she was just confused.

"I'm not going to let her back into my life like it's a open door that she can walk in and out of when she pleases, it doesn't work like that. She decided that she wanted nothing more to do with me when she took Dani's side when it got around that I-" a lump formed in my throat quickly so I couldn't physically speak.

"What do you expect me to do when I have a suicidal sister?!" She screamed. I flinched before running upstairs to my room, slamming the door shut and resting against it. I then began a desperate search for my phone as I started to feel my wrists itch.

I quickly found my phone and went straight to my contacts, debating on who to call; Cal, Mikey, Niall or Roxelle.

I decided against disturbing Roxelle, she hadn't seen her family for at least a year so Christmas was a treasured time for her. Without thinking, I found myself dialling Cal's number.

"Hello? Kyra?" His smiley voice spoke and I could already tell that he had a massive smile on his face.

"Cal.." I whimpered as fresh tears sprung from my eyes, the itch almost becoming unbearable.

"Kyra? What's wrong? Tell me you're okay." his once happy tone was replaced with one of panic and worry.

"Cara just showed up on the doorstep, she shouted at me and asked me what she was expected to do with a suicidal sister. Cal, my wrists - they itch, badly.." I sobbed the last part as I rolled my jumper sleeve up to examine the healing scars, the tingling sensation becoming more apparent and intense.

"Where are you in the house?" I could faintly hear footsteps before a door closed which told me that he had gone somewhere so he was alone.

"My bedroom, leaning against the door. Cal, it's getting uncontrollable-" I replied quickly, closing my eyes and trying to will the itch away without the needed relief that was calling my name.

"Stay there please, no matter how strong the need gets, you can't let it win okay? It's what your mind wants, it's not necessarily the right thing either." his voice was becoming slightly cracky and I dreaded the thought of Cal crying.

"Are you crying? That's the last thing I wanted, please don't cry Cal-" I pleaded, more tears escaping in my attempt to calm the crying boy down.

"I-I just don't wanna lose you.." he admitted before sobbing quietly and I felt my heart break.