43-Texts/Moved On

-Michael's POV-

I yawned slightly as I greeted various groups of fangirls as they passed me, most of them going towards the other three guys but I wasn't complaining- I was very tired. Don't get me wrong, I love meeting the fans but I'm drained from the show.

I spotted two girls enter the room slowly, they seemed very nervous as they stayed back from the line so I decided to approach them.

"Hey girls!" I beamed brightly as I got closer to them, both girls gasped and tears began to fill the elders eyes.

"He-he-hey-" I smiled slightly as she stuttered, then I brought her into a tight hug.

"How come you're late? Did you get lost?"

"Oh no, we didn't actually have backstage passes, we just got given them." I nodded and smiled again, loving the fact that someone would give those up.

"Who? Was it another fan who didn't have time?" They both shook their heads and smiled towards each other.

"It was a celebrity, you know her very well." Kyra.

"Wow, did she say why she didn't want them?" I was nervous to know the answer.

"No, we were talking and she just asked if we were talking about passes and we said yeah so she gave us hers. Oh, and she gave us £30 of a taxi since she didn't want us going on the bus at this time of night, she says it's dangerous." I nodded- it wasn't the safest place.

"Do you want me to sign anything for you?"

"Um, oh god Lil we forgot the shirts and CD's!" the eldest groaned, the younger girl frowned.

"Here, I'll get you both some merch, we have some somewhere. I'll be back." the girls nodded and giggled before I turned around and walked out of the room in search of some merch.

-Kyra's POV-

I yawned loudly as Roxelle and I got into the waiting taxi, I was beyond tired now and all I wanted to do was sleep.

"Your phone is beeping Ky." Rox stated before handing me my phone.

Incoming Message From: Mike

Hey, I saw what you did during 'Everything I Didn't Say' and I just wanna say that I love you too. Did you enjoy the show?

Confusion took over my tired face as Roxelle and I both read the message again.

"He is so confusing! So he's just recently confirmed that he's with Chloe and now he's saying that he loves you! I'm never going to understand him.." I laughed slightly at her annoyed tone before replying.

To: Mike

Okay let me get this straight, so you just recently confirmed your relationship with Chloe yet you're saying that you love me? Come on Michael don't do this. I'm struggling to understand you. It's not fair on me or Chloe.

I smiled towards Rox as she gasped after taking my phone and reading the message I just sent.

"You copied me!" I laughed at her fake hurt expression before my phone beeped again.

Incoming Message From: Nialler

Hey just wanted to know if you're staying in London for the night? The plane is booked for another 2 days so you can take your time. How was the show?

"Ohhhh is it Niall?" I looked towards Rox and nodded, she turned all giddy before moving her eyebrows up and down.

"Just go out with him for God sake! He's told that he loves you so he won't reject you!"