13-More Confused Than Ever/May I Help You?

-Kyra's POV-

"What the fuck happened with you and Michael? The guys are confused, you two seemed completely fine. By the way if it helps, the guys prefer you over that Chloe girl. Apparently she's so clingy and stuck up, begging Mikey to buy her every material item known to woman!" I didn't even realise that Cara was in the house until she started speaking. I looked at the 16-year-old, who smiled wickedly. I suppose she is happy the guys prefer me, I'm not really bothered.

"I thought we were fine aswell, I still very much love him as much as I'd hate to admit it." I confessed, frowning as Cara hugged me tightly.

"It seems you're prone to heartbreak Ky.." Cara smiled sadly at me, darting towards Sophie, taking her out of her car seat.

"I'm more confused than ever, he rings me up and talks to me like he's done nothing, as if we're still together." I stressed, putting my palms on my forehead and sighing loudly.

"Ky, you look horrible- Go lay down, have a nap, go have a hot bubble bath, do anything that relaxes you. You deserve it, I'll be okay here, Lou will be here in a few minutes and as she looks after lux she will know what to do if I don't. Go relax.." she pushed me towards our bedroom. I decided to go into Michael's bedroom. If I couldn't have him, I want the next best thing- his scent and his unwanted clothes. I needed some new clothes so I'm going to go to the mall. I picked up a ripped top from the floor of his bedroom and decided that I was going to wear it.

@KyraWrightXO throwbacks are the worst, feeling all alone in a crowded room. #Memories #MissingYou

I didn't know if it was obvious that it was about Mike but I tweeted it anyway, and made my way out of the front door, kissing both Sophie and Cara. It didn't take me long to reach the mall and it's never been so obvious that the paps were following me; they were asking about me, Sophie and my relationship with the father. I ignored them. They then noticed that I was wearing Mike's shirt, they went ape. Asking if I missed him as much as it seemed, and asking about my opinion on Chloe.

"Look I'm sorry if this sounds rude in any way, but I've just got out of hospital and I'm still grieving for my terrible loss. If Michael has moved on, I have to be okay with it, Chloe seems nice even though I haven't even spoke to her. I'd really appreciate it if you just left me alone for a while please." I spoke in a weak voice, walking off towards Nando's. I needed chicken.

I passed a magazine stand, stopping to try and collect one that didn't mention my early birth and Michael's new girl.

Michael off with VS model while grieving pregnant ex goes into feared labour after assault.

Michael Clifford tired of commitment with pregnant girlfriend, seeks VS model.

Kyra Wright goes into feared labour after assault by fan, where's boyfriend Michael? Snogging Victoria's Secret model while promoting tour in Melbourne.

These headings make Michael seem worse than the actual story itself- he left me. Woo! I've just got to accept it..I saw a picture of Mike with a brunette girl, who looked like a stick with such little clothing on and caked in makeup. Well that must be Chloe.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned to see who it was, coming face to face with the brunette herself from the magazine cover. She was chewing gum obnoxiously loud, like she thought she was everyone's superior.

"May I help you?" I asked, already fed up.

"Yeah you can bitch." excuse me?!

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, and I want you to stay away from my boyfriend."

"I haven't even been near him, I don't even know where he is now and he's the one contacting me about my child and my wellbeing, sorry if that's a problem." I explained- as much as I hate Michael right now, I definitely don't like Chloe right now.