4-Blonde?/Sirens

(I refer to Michael as 'the twat with the gay hair' in this chapter, just saying that I love Mikey and his hair😘)

-Cara's POV | 2 Hours Later-

Me and the guys haven't stopped looking since Kyra ran off- Michael even went after her but about 20 minutes later he came back and said that he had lost her. We've been checking every alleyway and dark, creepy place, hoping that Kyra is just scared and hiding. I had to tell them basically everything that I promised Kyra I wouldn't but I really didn't want to but in the end, it's for her own safety.

Michael and I were looking around where Daniel works, that's like an hour away from the meet and greet location but I've known Daniel long enough to know he doesn't go out of his way for a hideaway, he picks something obvious because people don't usually look in those places.

"Now if I was Daniel where would I hide a girl..." I muttered to myself.

"Maybe Daniel hasn't even got her, maybe she ran off to a hideout or something, I mean she wasn't in the best of conditions was she? She could have ran away from him instead.." Mikey questioned and I seriously considered Kyra changing her mind about Daniel and hiding from him, not with him. But she was looking for him in the beginning, she screamed no a few times, told something to leave her alone- I know it's the voices, Daniel telling her to go to him. I shake my head at Michael, he nodded and began thinking of other places where she could have possibly gone to.

We came across the bar where Daniel works. As I'm not legally allowed in there, I described Daniel to Michael, who would order a drink and sit there for 10 minutes or so, and lookout for him, maybe even ask a few people if they have seen him around today.

Once Ashton joined us, Michael made his way inside and Ashton and I made our way to the alley beside the bar, just incase Daniel was in there and tried to escape or something.

"No one's seen her yet." I frowned but nodded at Ashton's words.

"Hey um, are you okay?" Ashton and I turned around to see a guy- maybe around 16 looking at us.

"I'm trying to find my sister, she ran away like 2 hours ago and we still haven't found her, she's in danger.." My voice cracked and I tried to swallow the lump that had appeared in my throat as the guy nodded.

"Is she blonde? American accent?-"

"Yes! Yeah, why? Have you seen her?" I threw all sorts of questions at him all at once.

"I saw her pass by, about 20 minutes ago. She looked a little scared and panicked if I'm honest. Walking quite slowly, looking around everywhere- like she was looking for someone. Then a guy came out of nowhere and grabbed her wrist, began dragging her back where he came from. He pulled on a bracelet that was on her wrist and it snapped, she screamed at him and started crying. The guy laughed at her and went to grab her again but she tried to hit him but he just grabbed her and dragged her away." the boy finished, giving hand motions when needed. I nodded frantically.

"I called the police and they're searching the area apparently, but I haven't seen any."

"What way did he take her?" I was desperate now. Daniel has her. We can't lose her.

"He dragged her through the alleyway, I actually followed them for a few minutes, until the guy spotted me and threatened me, I can show you where I last saw them, if you'd like." he offered.

"Oh my god yes! Please she's in real danger right now, he is capable of anything. We need to hurry." I panicked- this is my sister we are on about, yes she can look after herself, to a point. But she asked us to let her leave to find him, she won't leave without us forcing her.

"Oi Cara, come on!" I was pulled out of my thoughts by Michael calling me, I jogged to catch up to them. I then began to feel tears build up. What if we're too late? I won't see her again, and the chances that Daniel will hunt me down after he's finished with Kyra are very high right now.

The guy, who's name I learnt is Ross, led us to the forest about 15 minutes away from the bar then stopped once we got to the edge.

"This is where he threatened me, he threatened to kill me unless I left and didn't speak a word to anyone, I have told you, so I'm gunna be keeping my eyes peeled, looking out for him." he laughed nervously. I look further into the forest and noticed someone running towards us, it looked like Kyra.

"Kyra!" I shouted and began running towards her. She kept looking behind her every few seconds. Did she just run away from Daniel? My thoughts were answered when I saw Daniel not far behind her.

"HE HAS A GUN!! PLEASE RUN EVERYONE!! SAVE YOURSELVES!!" Kyra screamed as Daniel got a tight hold of her around her neck. She tried fighting back, kicking and thrashing around, but had no luck. Everyone just froze as Daniel put the gun against Kyra's forehead.

"Well, well, well sweetheart, what do we have here then? A couple 'friends' of yours? Huh?" Kyra stayed silent and just stared at me.

"Oh, what about that twat with the gay hair? Saw you two were pretty cozy earlier. Do you love him?! Is he the one who loves you when no one else did?! Huh?!" He pressed the gun into her forehead, making her whimper. I bit my lip and I heard Michael growl lowly under his breath.

"No I don't love him Dan. I love you, you know that. I'm forever thankful for you helping me and Cara. I love you so much, you have no idea.." she spoke in an uneasy tone, worried that any wrong word would result in Daniel pulling the trigger.

"It's looks like the dude over there likes you a little too much for my liking, though. You know my rules about it, don't you? How do I know you mean it when you say you love me? Hm baby?" He was mocking both Mikey and Kyra, pressurising her while trying to get a rise out of Michael.

"What do you mean, 'how do I know if you mean it'? Are you dumb mate? It so clear that she is head over heels for you! You treat her so badly, yet she still runs back to you! You have the wrong authority over her and it's fucking disgusting!" Mike spoke up in an angry tone.

Daniel took one look at me and released Kyra, taking quick steps towards me. Grabbing me by the neck and pinning me to the tree directly behind me, strangling me.

"YOU! Why did you tell someone, huh you little skank?! Now I might be remembering wrong but I'm sure Kyra made you promise that you would keep that trap of yours shut. Seems like you've messed that up now, you little bitch." With wide eyes, I looked around to see Kyra going to towards Michael, who welcomed her with open arms and soft eyes.

"If anyone moves, sweet little innocent Cara, gets shot. Alright?!" Daniel shouted, pressing the gun to my forehead, which made my hold my breath. Luke and Calum gasped, probably not expecting those words to be said.

I heard sirens in the near distance and I could see the blue lights where the forest starts. I felt Daniel's hand begin to shake, which made the gun shake against my head.

"Come on Daniel, please. Don't do-" I looked to Kyra as she began to plead to Daniel, still in the safety of Michael's arms.

"Fucking shut up you fucking slut! Shut up!" I flinched as Daniel shouted back, his voice shaking slightly.