61-Accusation/Bad Timing

-Kyra's POV-

I sighed loudly as I arrived to an empty house. It's been 3 weeks and Cara still hasn't come back to Aus, which means that I'm stuck here until she decides that she wants to leave Ana and Robyn.

I sat down on the sofa after I closed the front door and just relaxed. My phone ringing caught my attention.

Incoming Call From Niall💕

I answered quickly needing to hear his voice- It's been almost 5 weeks since we last spoke..

"Ni?" I answered in relief.

"Hey Ky.." he voice sounded slightly fed up and bored and I frowned.

"What's up? You sound off?" I thought aloud and I heard Niall sigh loudly before taking a breath.

"I called to ask you something.."

"Okay..spill." I encouraged, it was silent for a few moments and all I could hear was Niall's breathing.

"Do you and Cal have a thing going on?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"You're accusing me of cheating? No, of course not. What made you think that?" I asked softly.

"All of the pictures of you flying to Australia and Calum picking you up, the fact that you're secretive and didn't tell me where you were. I went to Cali a few days ago and Ana and Robyn were worried sick because they hadn't seen you for a month! What was I suppose to think?" His voice got louder and I took a deep breath in case this led to a full blown argument.

"I'm sorry, I was in a rush to get away from Cara.." I almost whispered, my eyes slowly filling with tears.

"She's your sister." well done.

"She came to the house, me and her don't get along, what was I meant to do?" My voice got louder and then softer as I remembered the information I had found out weeks ago. When Niall didn't respond, I took this as my signal.

"Niall, I don't know if this is bad timing or what but I need to tell you something.." I breathed slowly to stop my heart from racing.

"What is it babe?" I was confused by the change of his tone but continued anyway.

"Well, I found something out a few weeks ago and by the conversation that we just had, I don't think now is the best time to tell you.." I looked down towards my feet while I spoke.

"What's wrong baby? You've got me worried now.." Tears collected in my eyes quickly and my voice turned weak and shaky as I told him the news.

"I-I'm pregnant.."