5-Give It Up/Like A Sleepover

-Michael's POV-

I look near to the edge of the forest and spot police officers coming this way, I whisper to Kyra and she has a look of relief on her face as tears steadily trickle down her cheeks. i look towards where Daniel still had Cara up against a tree and I saw that Daniel was staring at me and Kyra the whole time, a look of disgust and hate on his face as he noticed my arms around the shaken girl.

He looked behind us and probably only just realised that the police were called- he looked shocked. Cara saw this as her chance to escape. She bit Daniel's arm and ran to Luke, him securing his arms round her. We all looked at Daniel, he then turned and ran off, we all gasped. I passed Kyra to Ashton, who screamed for me to come back, and sprinted towards Daniel, who was changing directions suddenly and all sorts, trying to lose me and the police, who weren't that far behind me.

"Daniel, just give it up! Get what you deserve" I spoke firmly but cautiously, Daniel stopped suddenly and turned to face me. I stopped abruptly, searching his face for any signs of anger- there were none. He put his hands up and dropped the gun, walking slowly towards me, with a sad and guilty expression on his face. He came in for a hug, which i was a little hesitant about at first but since he dropped the gun, he should be fine. Dan then began crying? Holding on to me for dear life. I didn't know if this was a joke or what, I was genuinely confused at the moment. He started to speak.

"I didn't mean for it to turn like it did, I just like the power, feeling like I dominate something." he said very softly and quietly that I almost missed it. I shakes my head towards the officers, telling them he wasn't causing any danger right now.

"That's no reason to hurt a girl. No girl, especially Kyra. She is generally terrified of you, even the thought of you scares her. She had a panic attack while we were seeing the last few fans. She was screaming no, and telling something to leave her alone. She then asked why it wouldn't leave her alone. Cara then told me that it was you. Your voice haunts her mind. Calling her worthless and other names. It's not right, no matter how much you want to feel power." I explained to him, he nodded signalling he had heard me.

He got out of my grip and walked towards the officers with his hands up, two officers grabbed his arms, one other officer then patted him down to check he hadn't got any other weapons hidden anywhere. I watched as they dragged him away to the police car and out of sight. I still don't like him. I heard footsteps behind and then someone hug me tightly with their hands around my waist, I realised it was Kyra when I saw her nails. I picked her up and hugged her properly.

"Don't ever go off like that again, especially if it's to go after Daniel. I thought I'd lost you." she whispered softly, a tear slipping from her eye. I reached and wiped it with my thumb and smiled warmly at her.

"Hey, I'm fine aren't i? I'm still here, I wouldn't go far, just far enough that he knew I meant business and I wouldn't let him escape, it worked and he gave up, dropped the gun." I explained and I saw a sparkle in her eye appear as she smiled wide, showing a dimple. Cara then coughed, breaking the awkwardness they obviously felt. Kyra and I laughed as I released her from my arms. She trailed to Cara and they hugged tightly, whispering how brave they each were, a few 'love you's were exchanged as well.

Luke came and stood beside me and we both watched the two sisters. I looked at him and he was looking longingly towards Cara. I nudge his shoulder and wiggle my eyebrows before motioning to Cara.

"Nah mate, I'm 17 and she's 15-"

"Nearly 16 actually, I spoke to her earlier today and her birthday is in like 3 weeks. The meet and greet was her birthday present from Kyra." I tried reasoning with him. Luke just shrugged.

He then gave me a questioning look and pointed towards Kyra. I smiled shyly and looked at her; she was dancing with Cara, while they sang 'Out Of My Limit'.

"Yeah.." I trailed off, not knowing what to say.

"So, do you like her?" He wasn't dropping this until he got what he wanted out of me.

"I think I do- I mean, I feel really comfortable with her and that's the one thing that usually takes a while. I just...feel like I need to protect her and show her what he didn't- you know?"

"Well I'm glad you've found someone Mike, and with everything that's happened to her, she needs to be shown true love- treat her like a princess. Daniel done a shit job at it, someone needs to love her and I know you can. you'll make it your job." Luke smiled and patted me on the shoulder. Cara then began making her way to Luke, holding her phone out- for a picture I suspect. I hope they get together to be honest. I then felt hands go over my eyes and someone say "guess who.." I knew it was Kyra but pretended I didn't know. I guessed Ash, Cal and Cara as she giggled and whispered close to my ear.

"You know who it is Mike, come on. I'm American.." she giggled trying to stay serious about the whole thing, a shiver going up my spine as she spoke.

"Is she ticklish?" I smirked.

"What?" Kyra questioned, sounding fake scared, it was very believable.

I turned and began tickling her sides and I laughed as Kyra started running away from me, towards Ash and hiding behind him. I went to grab her but she ran away from me again, and into a tree. I stopped as i watched Kyra falling over and holding her leg in silent pain. I went to pick her up, to make sure she was alright but she flinched and cowered away, retreating towards Cara. I took 2 small, slow steps towards her.

"No, please don't hurt me." she pleaded and hid behind her sister, who looked confused.

"What? Kyra, no. I won't hurt you." I reached my hand out for hers. She looked even more scared than before. She seriously thinks I'd hurt her?

"How do I know that? You could be like Daniel; sweet on the outside, woman beater on the inside.." she spoke, her voice cracking.

"Kyra, I'm not like Daniel, not at all. I promise you." I spoke the complete truth. She seemed more convinced this time. Slowly walking towards me, Kyra kept looking back at Cara, who was smiling, mentally telling her I was okay and hat I wouldn't hurt her.

"Right, you and Cara are staying with the guys and I, until you're back on your own two feet, and I know you will be fine okay?" I asked Kyra, she nodded and smiled, appreciating my offer.

"It's gunna be like a sleepover but for a long time!" Luke shouted and laughed as everyone cheered.