17-Police/Failed

-Michael's POV-
-13 Hours Since Kyra Disappearance-

"What do you mean you 'can't file a missing persons report until she's been missing for at least 24 hours'?! A crazy asshole has my girlfriend! He is capable of absolutely anything! do you not realise that?!" I lost my temper around an hour ago and the conversation still has gone anywhere/

"Sir, please calm down-"

"I will not calm down unless you find my girlfriend alive and breathing, do you understand me?"

"I'm sorry sir, there is simply nothing we can do unless she's been missing for a minimum of 24hours." the lady on the other end was getting slightly annoyed now.

"Okay then, do nothing. But if I find out she is buried in a hole dead, I'm suing you." I stated, completely serious. I hung up straight after, not needing the worthless bullshit that was sure to come out of the lady's mouth.

@Michael5SOS can everyone please keep a look out for @KyraWrightXO ? Please tweet me if you spot her :|

Everyone has spent the last god knows how many hours searching the streets and were all deprived of food and sleep, so we just decided to head back to the hotel so we didn't keel over. I was currently watching TV, unable to sleep.

"Upcoming female artist Kyra Wright cheating on boyfriend Michael Clifford? She was spotted leaving her single release party last night with a mystery man, they were holding hands before entering the mystery mans car." pictures filled the screen of Kyra and Daniel, it looked like he had a harsh grip on her hand and I could see faint red marks on her wrist, showing that he had moved his grip before they reached the door of the club. Kyra looked in pain so I'm surprised no one realised that he was hurting her, or they probably did notice but ignored it because it was a good story. Selfish idiots.

My phone buzzed, signalling that I had a notification.

276,000 people mentioned you in a tweet

I rushed to open Twitter, hoping at least one tweet was about Kyra.

@Sarah2756 is it just me or does it look like that dude is hurting @KyraWrightXO in the pictures that are circulating? @Michael5SOS don't worry she isn't cheating. #FindKyra

@Georgie5SOS I FOUND HER!!! @Michael5SOS (Inset Picture)

My eyes widened at the picture; it was Daniel and Kyra at the airport. I followed the girl and DMed her.

Hey, um where is that?

New York, I saw them at the airport but I didn't think anything of it until I saw your tweet. Good luck I hope you find her Mike

Thank you so much!

So he decided to fly her to New York? Just to be sure that we wouldn't find him? Well that failed.

I dialled Luke's number quickly, wanting Cara to hear the new information. Luke wanted to distract Cara for a few hours so he took her out, to where I have no idea.

"Hey Mike, you alright?" I heard Luke's questioning voice call through the phone.

"Yeah I'm fine, just wanted to tell you that I know where Kyra-"

"Oh my god Michael! Where is she?!" I heard Cara scream, I was most probably on speaker.

"New York." I mumbled, not too pleased of her location.

"New York? Wow. Daniel surely did go out of his way this time.." I heard Cara sigh, I then heard the slight rumble of a car engine.

"Hey listen Mike, we are on our way back to the hotel, get everyone up. We're flying to New York." Luke stated, hanging up straight after.