29-The Brits/Mine

-Kyra's POV-

We landed pretty quickly and as soon as we were through the airport and caught sight of the fans, Cara had a death grip on my forearm. She usually is quite good with crowds of fans but that's with Luke and the fans are kinda different with me so I guessed that she was just wary.

We passed the fans quickly as we were in a rush to get Perrie with the rest of Little Mix. We all piled into an awaiting SUV and quickly sped off.

Incoming Message from: Mikey😘💕

We have arrived now and we have to walk the red carpet like right this second so you, Cara and Dani can meet us there and they can walk with you now so at least so you won't walk by yourself. See you soon baby x

I smiled at my phone and I probably looked really stupid but I didn't care, just seeing his name pop up on my phone screen makes me go all gooey inside.

When I looked up from my phone I realised that we had arrived at the red carpet was now right in front of me, I spotted a head of messy green hair not too far away and I guessed that it was Mikey along with Luke, Cal and Ash. The door opened and Perrie was first to step out and follow the rest of Little Mix down the carpet, this gave me time to ready myself as I could see Mike and Luke waiting by the entrance looking around.

I could sense that it was my turn and I grabbed both Dani's and Cara's hand in each of mine as we slowly made our way, passing all the cameras and people. Screams of my name by teenage girls freaked me out a little, I tried to focus at the end of the carpet.

"Calm down Ky, you're doing brilliantly. Just remember we will be there in less than a minute and Mikey is waiting for you, just breathe through it.." I heard Cara whisper into my ear and I didn't realise that I was violently shaking until now, my legs felt like jelly so I held onto the girls' hands tighter, having Mikey waiting and watching made me more nervous because I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of him. I smiled for all of the passing cameras, pretending that nothing was the matter.

"The best new American solo singer from Australia, Kyra Wright!" My heart froze when I heard the man in a glam suit speak loudly at the end of the carpet, I could tell that he wanted to interview me. Cara sensed this and squeezed my hand. Dani somehow got Mikey's attention and he quickly walked over to the man and whispered in his ear. The man nodded a few times and moved along to Ed Sheeran, who was walking up behind me.

I got to Mikey and collapsed into his arms, resting my head on his shoulder while his hands held my waist tightly while I trembled violently, voices filling my mind of negative outcomes and such.

"You done so good baby, you're getting better with crowds, breathe." he kissed the top of my forehead and put his leather jacket around my shoulders before leading us into the O2 Arena and to our table. I was glad to see that we were all sharing a table and my seat was next to Mikey and Cara. A petite woman came around and placed two trays of drinks onto our table, I picked a simple lemonade for now, while Mikey went straight in for a beer.

"Please don't get completely pissed Mikey, I know it's a time to celebrate but I don't really fancy dragging you onto the plane so wasted that you can't stand up straight."

"Aren't you drinking?" I shook my head, holding up my glass.

"I'm performing so I can't be slurring words."

"We're performing too."

"Yeah but you're, and I quote, 'punk rock' so people will just think 'yeah he's badass, living the rock star life'"

"What song are you performing?" I heard Dani pipe up, joining the conversation.

"You'll see, it's a song I wrote about 5 months ago and I lost it until like a week ago, I've kept it hidden from you guys though." I smiled. Michael doesn't know that it's about him.