48-It's About You/Most Truthful Bullshit

-Kyra's POV-

I felt one arm go behind my back and another under my legs before I felt a cold breeze nip at my cheeks and my body being lifted, a gentle but meaningful kiss was placed on my forehead as a doorbell rang.

"Oh hello Niall, I thought Kyra was staying round your flat tonight?" I heard Robyn question as she opened the door.

"Something happened so I want her to be here." I smiled slightly at his cuteness. A rush of warm air washed over me as we entered the house.

"Wow, she looks gorgeous."

"I picked it out for tonight, we went to a restaurant and some people didn't quite agree with what she was wearing.."

"Oh, is she alright?"

"I think so, she's just really tired so I'm gunna put her to bed." Niall began walking, taking each step of the staircase slowly. The familiar smell of my favourite perfume filled my nose and I knew we had gotten to my bedroom.

"Kyra? Baby, you've got to get changed out of that dress.." I was placed onto my bed before Niall began lightly shaking my arm.

"Okay.." I slowly opened my eyes and stood up, unzipping the back of the dress with great difficulty, letting it pool around my ankles. I then sat down and kicked the heels off before wrapping myself in my duvet.

"Right, I'm going to go princess, I'll see you tomorrow." I felt a kiss on my cheek before I heard a door close and footsteps fade away.

Not even 2 minutes later, heavy footsteps made their way up the stairs, stopping at my door before opening it.

"Oi, Kyra!" I mentally groaned at the sound of Robyn's voice, but I sat up nonetheless.

"What?" I whined, opening my eyes to see that she had already got comfortable in my bed.

"I want details." I rolled my eyes before I started to explain.

-30 Minutes Later-

"This woman then called me a slut and scoffed at me and walked out, I think she laughed too. Niall saw me and asks what was up, I told him and then he brought me home."

"Let me see the ring!" Robyn turned all smiley as soon as I mentioned the ring, she'd been buzzing to ask to see it. I put my left hand out and Robyn gasped.

"This much have cost a fortune, it's so pretty!" She gushed loudly, she began to inspect it closely.

"He didn't tell me how much it cost, and I would have felt rude if I had asked." I smiled. Robyn's phone dinged and she quickly picked it up.

"It's an email.." She said aloud as she opened the mail app, quickly opening the unread email.

"It's from an online gossip thing, I only signed up so I have some bullshit to read at stupid times at night like now." she laughed before she looked down to read it.

"Kyra, it's about you.." she trailed off as she shoved her phone in my face, once my eyes focused on the brightness, I read the article.

One Direction heartthrob Niall Horan spotted on date with starlet Kyra Wright.
Monday 26th November 2014

Niall Horan and Kyra Wright were spotted entering a restaurant earlier tonight and from the pictures, it seems that they were very close. Sources from inside the restaurant claim that the two were holding hands and enjoying their time together. This is the first appearance Wright has made since she was released from hospital.

(Insert Picture of Niall and Kyra entering the Restaurant)

Kyra was released from hospital 3 months ago and has shown dramatic recovery, the reason for her admission to hospital is still unknown. Niall was seen at the hospital for the week that Kyra was admitted, it seems that this relationship has been going on longer than it appears to have been.

They emerged again around 40 minutes later when they were exiting. Kyra, however, seemed distressed as Niall helped her into his car. They shared a short conversation before Niall started the car and drove off.

A short while later, the same car was spotted entering a gated community, it parked in the driveway of one of the expensive homes and the couple soon came out of the car and entered the house. Niall was having no trouble carrying Kyra in his arms, it seemed like she was asleep. The 1D singer was then seen coming out of the house alone and getting back into his car a little while later, he was on his phone for around 5 minutes before driving off.

What is your opinion of the newfound relationship? Do you ship 'Nyra'? Or are you hopeful that 'Myra' will return? Tweet us at @ShowbizHollywood.

"What is 'Nyra' and 'Myra'?" I laughed loudly as I reread the unfamiliar names from the article.

"They are your ship names with Niall and Michael.."

"Ah, well that's the most truthful 'bullshit' I've ever read." I laughed and handed her phone back to her.

"I'll let you sleep, you look so tired." I nodded and flopped back onto my bed. Robyn smiled before closing the door.