30-Please../Goodbye?

-Kyra's POV-

The fans outside the airport were more than confused to see me, considering The Brits isn't even half way through yet and because I still had tears rolling down my face but they still cheered and begged for autographs and pictures, I waved and apologised before Dani and I hurried into the empty airport and ran over to the desk, we looked like we had just been chased or attacked; our makeup was everywhere, my hair was a mess and Dani looked scared, no idea why..

"How may I help you?" A man, no older than 30, asked politely, a fake smile plastered on his tired face while a long fringe of black hair covered his forehead.

"Hey um, we have a private jet booked? We were told we needed authorisation or something?"

"Kyra Wright and Dani Hall?" We nodded as he read our names off of a piece of paper, he held up pictures of us to our faces and nodded.

"Have a safe journey, through departure gate 3 and keep walking and you'll see your air hostess for the flight." we thanked him and practically ran to the departure gate, we stopped and walked as soon as we saw the woman in her uniform as we didn't want to seem mental.

"Hello ladies, I am Chantelle and I will be your hostess for the flight. If you need anything during your flight please don't be afraid to ask. As there is an unexpected storm, we are going to have to delay the plane but it won't be for long." she smiled brightly as she led us up the steps and into the plane, Chantelle brought 2 bags out for us. She seemed too enthusiastic and 'in-your-face' for my liking but I suppose she has to be.

"I was told that you would need a change of clothes and Simon Cowell brought these up not too long ago, says you would be uncomfortable in your outfits." she smiled and left to another section of the plane.

-20 Minutes Later-

"Do you wanna tell me what all that was tonight? It's fine if your not ready, take your time.." I shook my head as Chantelle reappeared all smiles and politeness.

"I'm sorry to disrupt you but we are now taking off and you have to be seated in the plane seats over there, and you have to have the belt on so if you could do that now that would be great." we both nodded and sat in the required seats.

"Once we are safely in the air I will come and tell you that you are free to move." she disappeared again and I figured that I wouldn't start my explanation until I knew that Chantelle wouldn't just pop out of nowhere.

The turbulence was unbelievable but she returned 10 minutes later confirming that we were safely flying and that we were able to move. Dani and I both got changed into the joggers and jumpers that Simon packed for us before getting comfortable on the sofa with blankets and popcorn and other junk foods that were offered to us.

"Alright, start."

-An Hour Later-

"She said that he had gone and slept with her during the 'party', I couldn't help but believe her."

"You're insecure, I get it. If you want to believe her, go for it, Mike will just have to convince you that he didn't if he actually didn't. If he did then he needs to own up to it because I can tell it's already eating away at the confidence you have." Dani spoke strongly, putting her hand on my forearm. I nodded.

Incoming Message From: Mikey

Please answer the phone baby x

I threw my phone in annoyance and it landed on one of the cushions on the other sofa, it rung shortly after, Mikey's name popped up and I groaned.

"He needs to understand that I need space.." I mumbled with my head in my hands, Dani sighed, got her phone and left for the bathroom.

-Dani's POV-