54-Christmas Eve/I Have No Say

-Kyra's POV-

"IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE! KYRA GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP NOW!" I groaned extra loudly at the sound of Ana and Robyn parading around my bedroom with pots and wooden spoons, making loud noises. My eyes trailed to my clock. 16:27PM

"Oh wait do you have a pen I can borrow? I need to write Connor a Christmas card.." She dropped the pot at the reminder in her head and walked over to my bed, I glared at her before I spoke.

"I have three things that you could borrow; I have a 'fuck off" you can borrow, I have a 'get the fuck out of my face' you can borrow and I have a '...' you can borrow." I spoke with complete seriousness and sarcasm, Ana just giggled at me before giving Robyn a pen as she made a beeline out of my bedroom and into her own.

"Not excited for Christmas?" Ana sat on my bed but kept her distance for some reason, maybe she sensed that I wanted a little space.

"Not had a proper Christmas for 5 years, it's just like any other day to me. I always made it as good as I could for Cara but I don't know what she will be doing though, I mean, I'm sure Dani has her own family and she can't have Cara following her around like a lost sheep or something all of the time." it hurt to think about my sister basically disowning me, this all came from a split second decision involving me and the plane.

"Why don't you call her? Wish her a Merry Christmas or something, she can't hate you that much not to speak to you on such a family-based occasion." Ana smiled softly before she stood up and exited my room, closing the door quietly behind herself.

@KyraWrightXO wishing all of you beautiful people a merry little Christmas!:))

I've been pretty inactive on Twitter lately so it's only fair if I wish my fans a merry Christmas. My phone beeped loudly three times which made me jump and my heart stop for a second.

From; Luke, Cal, Ash

L: MERRY CHRISTMAS!

C: Hope you don't get coal :-)

A: Mike wishes you a merry Christmas, he would tell you himself but he doesn't want Chloe to see that he's been talking to you :/ she looks through his phone every night..

I don't know why they put this in a group chat..

Me: thanks guys, not really celebrating it to be honest.. What are you getting people for Christmas?

C: well it won't get there today or tomorrow because we haven't sent it off yet but eventually you'll get some things in the mail:))

Me: you didn't have to guys..

L: we wanted to. Mikey did put effort into our presents since he couldn't get you something himself, Chloe has been stuck to his arm, she's a bitch to everyone too. She's no fun like you :((

Me: I have no say in any of this..:-)

C: i swear she is literally draining Mikey's bank account, she asks for his card and goes out with all of her whore friends and spends whatever she wants, she is using him and it's horrible to see her towering over him and him just giving in and giving her what she wants without anything in return..

Me: it's that bad? Shit..

A: We all miss you, even Mike :((

L: Have you spoken to Cara lately?..

Me: Nope, I've had no contact with her since the hotel situation

A: What happened?