27-Dinner/Embarrassing

-Kyra's POV-

I decided to stick with Robyn while Ana was gone. I knew that if I was left alone with that man for more than a minute, World War III would surely start, and I wouldn't want to ruin the beautiful house.

A shy knock echoed through the house and I jumped up, but Ana had already bet me to it and I came face to face with three people; Cara, Luke and Michael- why Michael?!

"Hey Cara!" I squished Cara in a massive hug, I then dragged her away from the group.

"Okay, don't overreact okay? That's dad if you hadn't recognised him yet and he has a new wife. I will explain everything when we leave okay? Just be friendly and polite towards Ana. Why the fuck is Michael here?!" I hissed the final part, pointing towards the blue-haired boy who was making small talk with Ana and Luke, my father just staring sternly towards the two boys.

"That's dad?! Holy shit. well he heard our phone call and decided that he'd tag along." I scoffed, sarcastically laughed afterwards.

"Come on, just be friendly." She's just thrown my own words back at me..I watched as she made her way back to the chatter, putting her arm around Luke's waist, probably giving some reassurance to him in the presence of my father.

"Oh Kyra! Please introduce me to these lovely boys!" Ana gushed, her smile almost broke her face. I smiled and nodded before I walked over and stood beside Michael.

"Well this Luke, Cara's boyfriend." I motioned towards Luke, who blushed at the word boyfriend. He brought Cara into his side, showing his love.

"How old are you, Luke?" I rolled my eyes at my fathers voice, I watched intently as he stand tall as if to say "I have authority over everything".

"Dad, if you know what's good for you, please just shut the fuck up." I hissed looking towards him, a harsh glare was sent his way from Ana but he simply looked at Luke for an answer.

"Um, I-I'm 18 s-sir.." Luke stuttered, beyond nervous. He stepped forward and offered my father his hand to shake, my dad just stared him down.

"I don't approve." Luke swallowed the lump that was in his throat. Despite his height, I could tell that he felt small. He stepped back into his original position, his eyes darting everywhere but Cara or our dad. I could tell that he was scared and most probably embarrassed so I decided to help him.

"Oh please. I don't approve of your total attitude to this whole situation, you know nothing about Luke or Cara or me for that matter so therefore you have no right to 'disapprove' anything in our lives." I hissed once again, the air around us suddenly thickened.

"And who's this handsome boy?" Ana smiled towards Michael, changing the subject. This could go two different ways and I prayed to God that my father wouldn't get involved again.

"Um, this is Michael and he's...yeah he is a friend?" It sounded more like a question and I mentally face-palmed. I looked towards Michael for help but he just smiled playfully towards me and winked. Well his mood has certainly changed from this morning..

"Well it's lovely to meet you both, and you too Cara. Please come and sit for dinner. I made Nando's style chicken and chocolate cake.." at the mention of food, Michael perked up instantly. Dad stared Michael down as we walked into the dining room. I suppose he didn't 'approve' of him either..

-20 Minutes Later-

I wasn't hungry like I thought I was and I barely touched my plate, I could tell that Michael had noticed as he was looking over at me every few minutes.