28-That's What Men Do/Getting Ready

-Kyra's POV-

It was about 9am and we were all cramped on the long sofa in the open lounge in the tour bus, all sporting bed heads and morning breath while eating burnt toast with Vegemite or cereal. As Michael was being the usual lazy shit he is, I had no cuddle buddy.

"I'm sorry Luke, Mike is still asleep so I'm sharing." I smiled brightly as I tucked myself neatly into Luke's side, Luke laughed and ruffled my hair roughly.

"It's cool Ky, just go and wake him up. He needs to go shopping for The Brits with the boys and I today anyway so he needs to be awake like now." I rushed into the bunk area to wake him up.

"I think he's in the lounge out back, he changed the sofa into a bed as he likes to starfish and it's impossible with the bunks!" I smiled when Calum loudly mentioned 'star fishing' from where he was in the bathroom. I made my way to the door to the lounge and frowned as it wouldn't open when I tuned the handle. Locked.

He had put a 4 number code on it and I'm struggling to figure out what it could be.

1995? No.

0000? No.

2011? No.

His phone passcode? 5829? No.

My phone passcode? 2971? Yes!

I slowly opened the door and smiled when I saw Mike laying in the centre of the converted sofa. He was indeed starfishing and little snores could be heard if you listened carefully, the duvet covering the bottom half of him.

I slowly and quietly crawled so I could lay next to him and I carefully moved the duvet so it was over both Michael and I so I could have some heat.

"Mikey?" I spoke softly, moving the fallen bleached blonde hair from his forehead, pressing a kiss to his forehead once I'd done so. He has bleached it as he is in the process of choosing a new hair colour for the Brits, it's going to have a 'grand showing' before we leave, which I'm secretly so pumped for.

"Hmmm?" I laughed when I heard him grumble, not being properly awake yet.

"Time to get up babe.." he whined at my words and rolled away so his back was facing me.

"I won't kiss you at all for a week then, suit yourself." I regretted it as soon as I said it- I couldn't even go a day without kissing him, let alone a week.

"Now that's not fair! I'm up, I'm up." he turned to lay flat on his back and smiled tiredly towards me, he somehow snaked his hands around my waist and dragged me so I was laying on top of him.

"I love you, you know that?" His morning voice was just amazing- it made me just stop and really appreciate the moment. I was so caught up in my own daydream that I didn't notice Michael leaning up towards me and pressing a small, simple kiss to my lips.

"You've told me a few times." I said lazily, playing with his bed hair with my hands softly.

"Your hair looks nice, how long did it take you to do it?" I was about to say thanks but then I realised that I hadn't even brushed it yet so it was still bed hair. He smirked and laughed at my face when I realised.

"You cheeky dickhead!" I pulled his hair while I laughed.

"Baby, as much as I love you right now, stop pulling my hair.." he sounded, and looked, serious but jokey at the same time so I obviously didn't stop.

"Why? I like pulling your hair.." I teased, pulling his hair again, ghosting my lips over his as he bit his bottom lip.

"Don't start something you know you won't finish." I stopped as soon as he said that, knowing completely what he meant I just decided to just cuddle him instead.