51-In a Daze/Weak

-Kyra's POV-

"This is so bad, what if Niall sees it?!" I spoke quickly while trying to not freak out. I began pacing the room in a hurry as if I'd find the answer if I walked fast enough.

"Call Calum, ask him if he's seen it and if he could put a tweet out or something." I listened to Roxelle's advice and called Calum immediately, quickly walking up to my room and shutting the door.

"Hello?"

"Have you seen it?" I wasn't going to beat around the bush.

"Seen what?" I could tell that he was confused.

"The news! They think I'm cheating on Niall with you! They are twisting things and making it seem completely different than what it actually was! We need to do something.." angry tears slipped from my eyes. I didn't quite know who I was angry at but whatever.

"Okay, have you spoken to Niall?"

"Not yet."

"Call him now and explain that it's nothing like it looks." Calum hang up and I quickly dialled Niall's number.

"What do you want?" I was slight taken back by the harsh voice that spoke deeply into the phone, it definitely wasn't Niall.

"Liam?"

"I suppose you're calling to plead your case to Niall?" he spat, I was losing my patience quickly.

"Put Niall on please-"

"What? So he can listen to all of your pathetic excuses? I don't think so.."

"Liam? What the fuck are you doing man?" I heard Zayn's voice in the background before there was some voices before Zayn spoke to me and an angry Liam growled lowly.

"Sorry about him Ky, what actually happened at Starbucks?" I was glad that Zayn was understanding.

"Right, the whole thing has been blown completely out of context and I just need to talk to Niall." my voice was cracking all over the place and hot tears cascaded down my face as I explained to Zayn the whole situation.

"He's asleep at the moment, I'd hate to wake him.."

"So he hasn't seen or heard about any of this?" I asked hopefully.

"Shit." I heard Zayn mutter under his breath before he groaned.

"What?"

"Liam is waking him up, listen.." I guessed that I was on speaker because other voices were now audible.

"You need to break up with Kyra." I heard Liam speak sternly. Niall just groaned as he was woken up.

"Why do you say that?" He sounded confused but like he wasn't really paying attention.

"She's a little cheating slut." I flinched at the last word.

"It's being blown way out of context! How many times do I have to say it?!" I screamed before throwing my phone at the wall opposite me. I slid down the corner I was leaning against and brought my knees in, hugging them with one arm while the other pulled violently on my hair as I stared into nothing, listening to the voices in my mind speak to me.

-Niall's POV-

"What was that?" A smash from Kyra's side echoed through the plane before her line went dead. Liam and I looked towards Zayn.

"She ended the call.." Zayn spoke quietly as he passed my phone to me.

"It sounded like she threw her phone and it broke." Zayn continued.