26-Regret/Explanation

-Michael's POV-

I instantly regretted my outburst when Kyra stormed away. I knew I'd pushed her buttons, I just hoped she comes back soon.

The group of girls stared at me when Kyra disappeared around the corner, a girl who kinda looked like Ashton walked away to catch up with her as it was obvious that she was crying.

"Mikey? What was that about? Why did she shout? What did she say about Sophie?" A few girls asked, looking at me, determined for an explanation. I shook my head.

"The time isn't right to explain, I'll let Kyra explain.."

"That's if she even comes back." a tall girl muttered, she gave me a harsh stare, her eyes icy. She walked off in the direction that Kyra went in.

I waved a goodbye to the group and quickly made my way back to the bus, ready for 20 questions. I closed the door after myself and came face to face with Cara and Luke.

"Care to explain why my sister practically broke down out there and then stormed away, Clifford?" I flinched at Cara's harsh tone. Luke stood firmly beside her, hand protectively around her waist. I gulped.

"It's-"

"Because I know that you know how fragile she is, little things make huge impacts on her and it all gets too much sometimes. I caught a part of your conversation, what were you gunna call her? Might as well tell me." I didn't reply straight away.

"It's kind of a funny story-"

"Yeah I'm sure it's hilarious, enlighten us." the sarcasm was evident in her voice.

"Well, she was performing an unleashed song Luke!" Pathetic excuse I know but I had no other options.

"How did she even know about it, huh Mikey?" Luke wasn't joking around, complete seriousness on his face as he spoke.

"I-uh well- I sent her demos.."

"See? It's completely your fault. She was doing nothing wrong! I think it's quite nice of her to do that considering her circumstances right now so I suggest that you go and fix it." Cara motioned to the door, signalling that I had to go and search for Kyra.

-Kyra's POV-

I found myself crying into drummer girls shoulder in a cold, shaded alleyway in shorts and a vest top. Great.

I regret not picking any other clothes before I walked off as I've only just realised that my arms are on show, which means that my scars are visible.

I told the girl everything. My past relationship. Sophie being ill. Michael. Everything. It made talking to her easier, seeing as she already knew about everything.

"So he's written a song for you, or about you, and he's-"

"Acting like he hates my guts, that boy is bipolar." I cracked a small smile as the un-named girl done a stupid-yet-entertaining dance. She stopped suddenly and looked at me, her gaze following to my arms. Her eyes softened and she took her checkered shirt off from around her waist and passed it to me, she then took me into a bear hug.

"Don't you think that's what I'm doing?! I've looked everywhere!" I froze when I heard the familiar voice of Michael. I grabbed the girls hand and dragged her to a hiding place.

"My name is Robyn, by the way." she whispered, giggling at the situation of the name swapping.

"Hey Robyn." I whispered back, returning the smile. Laughing shortly after.

"Hey, you're not American are you?" I asked Robyn, as I didn't really recognise her accent.

"I'm British, but not the posh British. Kind of a cool Londoner." Robyn giggled. She did kind of sound like One Direction, not Niall obviously.