44-Puke/Whatever!

-Kyra's POV-

I smiled wide at my reflection that was looking back at me; my freshly dyed hair was curled nicely in small waves and I couldn't help but feel 100 times better about myself.

"Take a picture Ky, the fans are so excited to see it and I've just tweeted saying that it's finished." I nodded before taking my phone out and snapping a quick selfie before asking Rox to take a picture from behind.

@KyraWrightXO here it is guys! #NewLook #NewMe

I slowly scrolled through my timeline, occasionally passing a tweet or two from the 5SOS guys.

@Luke5SOS great show tonight London! Hope you're ready for tomorrow! :)

@Calum5SOS saw a few familiar faces in the crowd tonight. You did great London! Who's ready for tomorrow's show?!

I didn't see any from Michael but I went to his profile anyway.

@Michael5SOS I miss my baby..

I almost wanted to puke, and just to top it off, the top reply made me want to rip my hair out.

@VictoriaSecretChloe miss you too Mikey, can't wait to see you in Perth ❤️xx

Arms wrapped around my shoulders from behind and I felt Rox rest her head on my shoulder.

"You don't need him Ky, at least give Niall a chance?" I thought about it for a second before nodding and closing the Twitter app and opening my messages.

To: Nialler

Hey Ni, when I arrive back do you want to go for coffee or something?

I didn't have to wait too long before I got a reply.

From: Nialler

Hey Ky, yeah sure, I'll meet you at the airport. Are you alright?:|

I smiled at his consideration before replying.

To: Nialler

Yeah I'm fine, just tired.

From: Nialler

Your hair looks so beautiful by the way:))

"See Ky? He's such a nice guy and I know he'd treat you right." Roxelle held a knowing look while she tucked herself into her bed which was directly next to mine.

To: Nialler

Why thank you!;)

Just before I was going to send it, my phone ringtone rang loudly, making Rox jump out of her skin.

"Jesus Christ Kyra! Who the fuck is that?! It's like midnight!" She groaned as she tried to get into a comfortable position which she lost. I giggled slightly before turning back around and looking at my phone screen.

Incoming Call From: Mike

What the hell does he want?! I answer anyway because knowing him, he will ring and ring until I answer and I don't wanna put Roxelle through that.

"What Michael?" I groan.

"Not even a hello?" I could tell that he was smiling.

"No." I was straight forward and to the point. I needed sleep more than ever and he was preventing me from doing so.

"It was great; what you did for those two girls, you made their night."

"And why are you telling me this?" I breathed, laying down and cocooning myself between the soft duvet.

"Just thought you should know-"

"I already knew, thanks." I interrupted quickly, trying desperately to end this conversation.

"Listen Kyra, I love y-"

"Don't even finish that sentence Michael. This isn't fair, on me or Chloe. Yeah, Chloe is..High maintenance and challenging sometimes, but she's a girl and she has feelings. So do I and what you're doing is horrible, you're playing with feelings Michael. You can't just say that you love me and write songs about me and perform them and then call me at stupid times at night, thinking that I'm going to come back to you. I let you go for a reason, and I'm not about to go against my gut and believe you. Chloe loves you, I know she does. Here you are, calling you're ex when your girlfriend is probably waiting for a simple text message. It's wrong Michael, and I'm not going to let you hurt her, so how about you end whatever this is and go and call your girlfriend." I took a breath after my speech, awaiting his reply.

"You still love-"

"Yeah I do, I really do and I hate it! but I'm trying so hard to move on and I think it's working-"

"But if I gave you the chance, I know you'd take it-"

"Whatever Michael! Don't flatter yourself!" My voice rose until I was nearly shouting, Rox was looking towards me with sad eyes as she could probably tell that I didn't want to be having this conversation. It was silent for a while.

"I'm sorry." it sounded genuine but I wasn't about to be pulled in.

"Oh? What was that? You're sorry? That makes a change, doesn't it?" I spat before ending the call. I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand to remove the angry tears that were steadily rolling down my cheeks before throwing my phone in a random direction an laying down properly, wanting to forget that call even happened.