6-Decorating/Excitement

-Kyra's POV-

Mikey and I were shopping for furniture in Ikea- you know, standard. I watched as Michael ran excitedly over to this..egg chair? I think it's called that anyway. By the look on his face, he absolutely loves it. I smiled warmly as Michael giggled and spun around in the chair.

"No Mikey, we're not buying it. It's 600$, and I'm not letting you spend all that money- that you worked hard earning- on a chair. Just one chair. if it was two then maybe I would let it slide. But one chair, come on Mikey.." I stared at him and laughed slightly as he put on his puppy eyes, I can't say no to anyone's puppy eyes. Ever. I took a deep breath and nodded and, to be honest, I haven't seen Mikey so happy in my time of knowing of him.

I can only guess that you're gunna live in our room now that that's in there, yeah?" I laughed as Michael nodded with a sheepish smile. Michael clapped excitedly and stood up.

"we'll buy this, then we'll go and sort you out a wardrobe of clothes and all of that, okay?" I shook my head.

"Come on Kyra! I'm offering to buy you whatever you want, whatever the price. Most girls would have brought the whole damn shop by now, and probably brought every single designer dress and pair of shoes known to woman." he laughed and picked me up, which caused me to squeal.

"Well Mr. Clifford, you should know that I'm not like most girls.." I stated once I was safely on my the ground again.

"Well I'm gunna treat you to a new wardrobe after lunch- whether you like it or not." I tutted.

"Oh shut up and pick a bed, I'm hungry and we haven't got all damn day." he nudged me and put his arm around my shoulder, leading me to somewhere else in the shop.

-Lunch-

-Michael's POV-

Kyra and I walked in and spotted Luke and Cara right at the back of Nando's. I led Kyra over to the table and sat down beside Luke, who looked like he wanted to tell me something.

Cara and Kyra giggled and walked off to the bathroom- maybe to have a chat or something. I took the time to ask Luke about Cara.

-Cara's POV-

"What's going on Cara?" Kyra questioned, laughing afterwards.

"Me and Luke nearly kissed-"

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" I thought for a second that she was angry- but I looked at her face ; she was beaming and smiling widely.

"Details woman." she demanded. I giggled.

-Michael's POV-

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" I heard a shout come from the bathroom, and looked directly to Luke with raised eyebrows.

"Me and her nearly kissed." Luke answered my unasked question. I stared at him in the shock.

"Details man." I demanded, smiling.

-Kyra's POV-

"..So he defended me from them, saying that none of it was true. Then one of them tried to grab me so he pushed me behind him, which happened to be a wall so I was stuck between Luke and the wall. After like 5 minutes, they left. I said thanks, like a massive thanks. We then looked into each other's eyes- it was magical Kyra, I've never felt like this with anyone before. And so we nearly kissed." My sister explained; she was getting bullied by kids at school, being called the slut of the school and everything, they just happened to see her today and they decided to pick on her, luckily Luke was there.

"So why didn't you kiss?"

-Michael's POV-

"So why didn't you guys kiss?"