36-Shit In These Situations/Gone Blind

-Michael's POV-

Luke and I paced the hotel room in panic as we knew we had to somehow make sure Kyra was well and not passed out somewhere with no one to help.

Our tour resumes in a few days and I was determined to make sure Kyra was okay before going any further away from her. The One Direction boys were currently in America but I didn't catch where they were and it made me more uneasy at the fact that they could be less than 5 minutes away from her and I wouldn't know about it.

My phone ringtone playing loudly caught both me and Luke in surprise. We both ran to answer it. I got there first and realised that Zayn was calling.

"Mike?!" A frantic call came through the phone, which made me knit my eyebrows.

"Yeah Zayn? What's up?"

"Well it's Kyra-" my heart stopped in that moment, I looked towards Luke with a scared look and he instantly motioned for me to put it on speaker.

"What's wrong with her?!" I was now becoming desperate.

"S-she just collapsed right in front of me! Niall left and I suppose because she didn't have the balance, she fell and hit her head pretty hard- the floor is hard laminate. I don't know what's going on! Niall hasn't returned either! She's out cold Mike, she couldn't walk unaided and she looked dizzy. What do I do?!" His panicked voice made me more on edge. I had to quickly brainstorm what would be best for the love of my life.

"Get her phone and call Ana, then call for an ambulance or whatever. Just get her to a hospital. Now. Call as soon as you get there okay? We both wanna know everything." Luke answered before I even had a chance to, which is probably for the best because I was shaking uncontrollably and I would guess that my voice would turn out weak and inaudible.

"I'm not hanging up, I'm shit in these situations so I need all the help I can get." his voice was turning a lot steadier so I guess he was becoming calmer.

"What about Niall?" My voice came out surprisingly strong although I was still shaking with pure fear and panic.

"I don't know where the hell he has disappeared to! He only went to get a bottle of water for Kyra-" Zayn muttered. I could hear movement and a curse from Zayn.

"What's her password?" I groaned and racked my brains for the 4-digit number. Of course, I couldn't remember. Great.

"I can't fucking remember!" I growled loudly as I curled in on myself, pulling at my bleached hair violently.

"God sake.." I heard Zayn mutter under his breath, followed by a low growl.

"Um..wait! 2971! Yeah 2971!" I was relieved that I remembered it. The time I locked the back lounge of the bus with it so only she could enter making me smile slightly at my logic.

"Okay, I'm now calling Ana. What do I say?"

"Just explain what's happened with Kyra and tell her to meet you at the hospital." I zoned out into my own little world as Zayn began talking to Ana in a rush. My mind racing; Kyra's wellbeing consumed the majority of my thoughts.

"Okay, yeah the ambulance is on its way as we speak..of course...bye.." I returned to reality to hear Zayn say goodbye to Ana. My heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest and it freaked me out just how much I cared for her.

-Kyra's POV-

All I could see was darkness, it was as if nothing ever existed. A faint beeping sound could be heard but it was way off in the distance, or at least that's what it sounded like. Small voices were becoming more prominent as I was able to hear more.