11-Take All The Heartbreak Away/Fan Reaction

((sorry of the constant POV changes))
-Kyra's POV-

I didn't have to wait 10 minutes before Michael burst into my room and rushed over to me. I frowned as Michael kissed my cheek constantly and held my hand tightly in his as I cried for the millionth time in the last 24 hours. I felt emotionally numb right now and I just hate that Michael has to see this.

"When can I leave here Mikey? It's hell." I complained to Mike, his face showing sadness as he watched me sob.

-Michael's POV-

"I'm sorry baby, you're stuck here for at least another night." I told her sadly. She hugged me tightly and cried into my neck. I wish I could take all the heartbreak away. It's killing her, maybe not physically but mentally, she's destroyed.

"You don't realise how much I want to feel all the upset and heartache you're feeling, to take it away from you.." I told her softly, rubbing the pad of my thumb against her cheek, collecting the fallen tears. She didn't reply.

"Hate that dickhead for doing this to you in the first place-" Michael cut himself off as soon as he noticed my facial expression.

"I hate him as much as you do, but he is locked up now. He can't get me. Now I don't believe in God very much, but I do believe that he puts obstacles in our path because he knows we can pass them, jump over them or whatever." I smiled at her effort to recite a quote. She giggled at me, pushing my cheeks together and telling me that I have a squishy face. Has she seen Calum's face?

"Do you believe that fate brought us together?" It's cheesy I know but oh well. I fet like we both needed a moment like this.

"Yeah I do actually, you don't even realise how much I didn't want to go to the meet and greet, but I owed Cara big time and it was a early birthday present anyway, I wasn't going to let her go and meet 4 hormonal teenagers by herself. Something told me that I needed to go as well, and I'm glad that I went." she smiled widely, leaning in for a short kiss, pulling away not even 2 seconds later. I pouted, expecting a longer kiss. She quickly took a picture of me before I could even realise what was happening. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I rolled my eyes, knowing Kyra had tweeted the picture.

"I'm not even that hormonal." I defended myself before checking my phone.

@KyraWrightXO awe @Michael5SOS didn't get what he wanted! (Insert Picture)

"Hey! Now that makes me sound like a hormonal teenager!" I laughed at her and tickled her slightly.

"I'm almost 20, I'm almost a grown man.." I reminded her.

"Yeah almost." she mocked me, poking my nose. I then decided to take a picture of Kyra and I.

"Mikey! I look Terrible! Don't!" She pleaded.

"I do what I want, I'm punk rock." I laughed at her, taking the picture anyway.

@Michael5SOS karma is a bitch @KyraWrightXO I do what I want, I'm punk rock (Insert Picture)

"oh my god Mikey! Why would you do that?" She joked, laughing after. A nurse walked in and smiled, saying that visiting times have ended, and that I needed to leave, but she was nice and gave us 5 extra minutes to say goodbye, which I was thankful for.

-Kyra's POV-

After Mikey had left, the nurse returned to do my blood pressure and other routine things, she had offered to get me a sandwich from the staff room because she knows I hate the hospital food here. I refused obviously.

"You got yourself a keeper darling." she smiled sweetly at me, I smiled at the thought of my amazing boyfriend.

"Who? Michael? Why'd you say that?" I questioned, genuinely wanting to know what people outside of our friendship circle thought.