8-What Are What?/Date Details

-Michael's POV-

"Where's Kyra?! What's all this about faking?" I asked firmly.

"Don't you know? Kyra is using you for your fame and money. We're just saving you before it gets out of hand Mikey. She's in the toilet, faking a panic attack." one of the girls explained, I noticed a girl helping Cara to try and open the door, and to get the group away from the door, where Kyra was I suppose. I made my way to the door, knocking softly. When I got no reply I knocked a little louder, putting more force into it.

"Kyra? Please, if you can hear me, open the door. It's Mikey, you're alright, the girls will leave you alone I promise." I said as softly as I could.

"She isn't faking, whatever is happening to her now is 100% real, why would she be that sick to fake things like that? I know my sister and if anything, she hates Mike spending any money on her whatsoever. So if you don't mind, I'd like to save my sister before anything bad happens to her!" Cara shouted, facing the crowd of now shocked fans. After they all got over the initial shock, they began to back away and leave.

"Kyra?! Please." I pleaded and felt tears begin to build up. I motioned for Cara, the girl and Luke to leave for a minute so I could talk to her, maybe get her to open the door for me.

"Please Kyra, baby I'm worried. The girls have gone- all of them. Only me, Luke and Cara are here, no one is going hurt you, I promise. Babe please, we don't have to go for the date tonight if you don't feel up to it. We could just chill and watch movies, it would be just as good." I reasoned, tears now flowing freely down my face.

I heard the click of the door, signalling that it had been unlocked. I gently pushed the door open, finding Kyra in the corner, crying. i watched as her make-up smudged- revealing bruises?

"What are they baby?" I asked cautiously, not wanting to pressure her into answering. I closed and locked the door behind me before walking over to Kyra.

"What are what?" She asked softly, her blue eyes were slightly darker than usual. She was still shaking and trembling badly.

I motioned to her face and she got up frantically and looked in the mirror and shook her head, covering her face, telling me that they're nothing.

"Kyra, please tell me. I won't react badly. I'm just worried about you.."

"They're- wh-what Daniel d-done." she stuttered, fresh tears falling at the memory of him. I took her in my arms and i frowned as she flinched and moved away from me, pulling her sleeves further down her arms.

"What's happened? What have you done?" I grabbed her shoulder softly, she looked up at me, almost deciding whether to tell me. She carefully lifted her sleeve, revealing scars and fresh cuts.

"No, no, no baby why? What's caused you to feel like you need to do it?" More tears fell down my face as I sat beside her.

"Daniel started it, I felt worthless, I must have been doing something wrong for him to beat me like he did. Cara doesn't know yet, and I don't want her finding out, and all the pressure of the girls today just made me snap, I was 2 weeks clean yesterday, but I've ruined that now.." she broke down in tears and leaned into me for a hug.

"You don't need to feel like this, please try and refrain for harming yourself again. If you feel the need to, come and find me, or call me if I'm out. It doesn't matter what time or anything- call me and I will answer and come to you, okay? I will keep you safe from everything baby, I promise." I nuzzled my face into her neck, my hair tickling her and making her giggle.

"Let's clean you up, don't want it to be noticeable." I laughed softly and brought her over the sink.

-Kyra's POV-