23-Discharged?!/Wrong Moment

-3 Days Later-
-Kyra's POV-

My baby girl has cancer..

Sophie was diagnosed with a cancerous brain tumour last night and she has to basically live in the hospital now, limiting my time with her dramatically. They are also saying that they have limited options for her considering her age and the fact that she is autistic. I now have the horrid decision to make-

Pursue my long-awaited music career?
Or be with my sick, maybe dying daughter?

"Upcoming music artist Kyra Wright has had some devastating news delivered to her last night. Her autistic daughter Sophie-Anne has unfortunately been diagnosed with a cancerous tumor in her brain, all of our thoughts and hope are sent to Kyra and her loved ones in this difficult time." my attention was directed to the TV quietly playing in the background while I was songwriting. How did they find out so quickly?!

As I was sending a text to Dani asking how people had found out, my phone began ringing.

Incoming call from: Daniiii

"Kyra I'm not even joking, get your ass to this fucking hospital right now! Don't even ask just meet me outside in 5 minutes. Hurry!" I didn't even have much time to process her words before she hung up. I put my combat boots on and grabbed my leather jacket along with the car keys and dashed out of the door, not even bothering to lock it.

-At The Hospital-

I spotted Dani anxiously biting her pink manicured nails by the hospital entrance, she was looking around quickly, her eyes darting everywhere, pure panic covered her face.

"Dani?-" the next thing I knew I was being dragged into the hospital, up to the front desk.

"Where is Sophie-Anne Wright?" Her question towards the red-haired lady sitting behind the computer made me stop.

"Wait- Dani what's going on?" I questioned her.

"Ask them." she spoke with anger, pointing towards the unfazed receptionist.

"Where's my daughter?" I spoke loudly, I was now beginning to become uneasy. They lost Sophie?

"She was discharged ma'am." the lady, who's name seemed to be Claire according to her tag, smiled sweetly, as if she thinks that I know where she is.

"What? Who discharged her? Because it certainly wasn't me and the doctors and specialists wouldn't allow her to leave." I was beyond puzzled by now.

"Uh, a guy with blonde hair? He had a bandana on and he sounded Australian but I'm not too sure. He came around 2 this morning, He said that you had asked him to collect her, he said that you had found a consultant in America that could treat her." Ashton.

"You just let him walk out with my daughter?!" I was shouting now and I needed to cool off before I done any damage. I stormed down the hallway but I didn't get too far before I lost it.

"For fuck sake!" I screamed, breaking down into tears, as I needed to let this anger out I decided to punch the wall. Numerous people were staring as they walked past, one or two asked if I was alright to which I didn't reply. I need to call Mike. He answered on the 4th ring which is too long to keep me waiting in my state.

"Hey-"

"Just shut up for a sec and listen alright?" I interrupted, annoyance and panic was evident in my voice. When he didn't reply I took that as my chance to speak.

"Where is Ashton?"

"Um, I haven't seen him since the concert last night actually-"

"Well I think I have idea where he is and it's bad." I spoke quietly, my voice cracking.