40-Questions/Nightmare

-Kyra's POV-

@KyraWrightXO super sorry to all of the fans that were expecting to see me over the last few shows. I'm now out of hospital and am expected to make a steady recovery so it shouldn't be too long before I return to the stage #ForgiveMe #TakingItEasy

I felt that it was only fair to inform the fans about everything, I've left them hanging for a week which surely can't have been great for everyone expecting to see me.

Niall has insisted that I stay with him for a few days while I recover. He didn't even let me argue my case. We were now on our way back to his flat that he has rented for awhile, 'Earned It' by The Weeknd blasting through his phone which was connected by Bluetooth to his car, making it 100X louder.

"You make it look like its magic
Cause I see nobody, nobody but you, you, you
I'm never confused, hey, hey
I'm so used to being used" I shouted way off key and way too loudly. Niall joined in after, we were both just swaying sharply to the beat.

We continued to sing out of tune to the song until it finished. We soon arrived and Niall opened the car door for me and helped me out carefully, he was nearly carrying me.

-An Hour Later-

I felt refreshed as I dried my hair with the towel that was on my head. Niall let me borrow some of his clothes once I got out of the shower.

"Hey, are you decent?" I heard Niall call from the other side of his bedroom door, I smiled at his decency to be a gentleman.

"Yeah." I called back. He opened the door and sat beside me on the edge of his bed, waiting for me to finish drying my hair.

"What's up?" I asked cheerily once I'd put my damp hair into a bun.

"Just wanted to ask some things.." I froze. If he asks about the eating thing then I don't know what I'd do.

"Go for it." I smiled widely to cover up the fear slowly rising in the pit of my stomach.

"It's about the hospital, they think that a lack of food may have caused you to collapse-" he stopped, looking towards me for a reaction. When I didn't give one, he continued.

"I just wanna know why you'd feel the need to do that; starve yourself I mean.." his eyes showed genuine concern.

"It's stupid.." I muttered, looking down.

"It's not stupid if it's making you feel like you have to take matters into your own hands." I took a deep breath before speaking.

"I just hated myself after me and Mikey spilt, once he confessed that he did sleep with Chloe, I just- I don't know, thought I'd done something. Then I began thinking about all of my imperfections and flaws that Michael probably saw that made him realise that a model was better than me. Whenever me and Mikey would argue I would go off food for a bit and I know that he noticed. All of this started with Daniel." I concluded, Niall looked at me with sad eyes.

"No girl should feel like that, why didn't you talk to someone when it first started happening?"

"I had no one to talk to, and besides, I was stuck in an abusive relationship- I was scared." I said simply, quickly wiping a falling tear that escaped.

"I remember when I was still with Daniel, I'd pig out on a takeout or something and he'd tell me how fat I was gunna get, then I'd wake up the next morning and feel fat so I wouldn't eat for the next few days until I felt skinnier." I laughed nervously to cover up the deep hatred I had for myself. Niall still didn't talk.

"I just wanna be loved, that's all I ask for." I put my head in my hands, Niall put a hand on my waist slowly, probably worried that I'd snap at him and ask him what the hell he was playing at.