52-Giggles/Flirt

((FILLER))

-Kyra's POV-

"He then fell over and landed flat on his face, broke his nose I think!" Roxelle and I were pre-drinking before the Christmas party. We giggled like crazy about an ex of Rox's who was acting all tough in front of her and her friends but fell over and embarrassed himself. We both found it hilarious.

"Holy shit!" I cackled loudly/ I tried to not be too loud because Robyn was in her bedroom which was next to mine and she was skyping Connor or something.

"I think we should get going, I feel shitfaced and it isn't even the actual party yet." we slowly but surely walked down the stairs clinging onto each other for dear life while taking each step at a time. Every time that we would stumble even the slightest bit, we would giggle like schoolgirls.

"BYE ANA! BE HOME IN A FEW WEEKS!" I half-slurred-half-shouted out to no one before I giggled and closed the door and hung onto Roxelle's shoulder while she called a cab.

-30 Minutes Later-

After many failed attempts of Rox flirting with the taxi driver, we arrived at a large house, much like Ana's. Security was at its highest and I felt many sets of eyes on me and I basically fell out of the cab, followed by Rox who found everything absolutely fascinating.

"Names?" A bored-looking man spoke roughly as we approached the door, we giggled slightly before answering.

"I'm Kyra W-Wright-" I pointed to myself, thinking that maybe, he would get confused.

"I'm Roxelle Anders." Rox was wearing one of her flirtatious smiles, her tone was very suggestive but the guy was having none of it.

"Yep, you can go in." he motioned to the door and looked behind us, waiting for us to walk off so he could interrogate the people behind us.