34-Shout Louder/Insist

-Kyra's POV-

It's been a whole hour and Cara was still on the phone to Luke. I could hear slightly through the door and she was finding a way to say that she loves him without sounding awkward or stuttering. I smiled and trailed back to bed. Hopefully I can get at least another hour of decent sleep before I have to meet Ana..

I was happily content wrapped in the fluffy duvet and soft pillows and I was almost asleep. But guess what? Someone decided it would be a brilliant idea to wake me up. Brilliant.

"Oi Wright! Get your lazy ass out of that fucking bed before I do it yourself." I rolled my eyes and got comfy again.

"Do it, less work for me." I replied, yawning before nuzzling into the pillow. I felt a presence somewhere near me and before I could process what was happening, the duvet was removed from my body, leaving me cold with goosebumps.

"Morning!" Dani's cheery voice spoke, she had a smirk on her face as she grabbed my legs and dragged me to the foot of bed, forcing me to sit up.

"Fuck off." I groaned, crawling back to my position.

"Oh aren't you just a ray of sunshine in the morning?" She spoke with sarcasm very evident, I felt the bed dip before arms wrapped around me.

"Didn't you get any sleep last night? I heard you pacing earlier and I was gunna come and ask you if you were alright but I figured that you'd want to be alone." I nodded.

"My sleeping patterns are so fucked up Dani! I can't go an hour without waking up, it's pissing me off.." I groaned again, I'm not a morning person at all.

"Isn't Cara here? Thought I heard her voice at like 5am?" I pointed to the bathroom where Cara's whale laugh was echoing from, I laughed along with Dani at the sound.

"She tries to hide it, but it comes out eventually." I laughed loudly before jumping from bed and walking over to the window, pulling the black curtains apart and letting rays of sunshine fill the cold room.

"It's gunna be a hot one." Dani stated before walking towards the kitchen, her Australian accent coming through greatly. I silently agreed and started debating what would be best to wear for this kind of weather.

-20 minutes Later-

"Cara Wright!" I sang while opening the bathroom door- I really needed to do my hair and as the bathroom is tiny, only one person can be in there at one time for there to be enough space to move properly. Cara still had the phone to her ear, she wasn't talking but I heard a faint guitar on the other side of the phone so I figured that Luke was singing to her. Cara saw me in the corner of her eye and she motioned me next to her before speaking.

"Wait Luke don't sing yet! Now the plan can work! Go get the other part of the plan." Cara smiled wide while she put the phone on speaker, placing it on the counter.

"What are you doing sister?" I said suspiciously, a fake scared look on my face, all Cara did was smile and laugh.

"Alright I'm back baby, Kyra?"

"Yeah?" I spoke slowly, watching Cara while I spoke.

"What's your favourite 5SOS song?"

"Easy, 'Wherever You Are'." I didn't get a reply, all I was greeted with was the sound of guitars strumming.

(Luke/Mikey/Both)

For a while we pretended
That we never had to end it
But we knew we'd have to say goodbye
You were crying at the airport
When they finally closed the plane door
I could barely hold it all inside