16-Now You See Him/You're Hurt

-Kyra's POV-
-Monday-

It was only 9:00pm and the guys of 5SOS and I were currently at a double single release party in London, obviously celebrating the release of both of our singles. Luke and Calum were absolutely smashed, I'm pretty sure they had more than anyone else here within the first 10 minutes. Ashton was somewhere greeting people as they arrived and Mikey was with Sophie back at the hotel- I decided to be smart and bring Cara and Dani with me so they could look after Sophie while I was here, Michael was just talking them through her bedtime routine.

I was standing alone by the bar, an ice-cold drink of some sort clutched in my hand. I watched as Luke and Calum stumbled around, clinging onto each other for balance, which hardly worked.

"Hey baby." I shivered at the chilling whisper and the strong smell of alcohol that was so close to my face, knowing it wasn't Mikey as he promised that he wouldn't drink, I began to walk away, deciding that I would go and see Ashton and his new girlfriend who were sitting in a booth but I was pulled back by the man's strong grip on my wrist.

"Not so fast, where's my kiss? Wanna go upstairs?" He stroked my cheek, his cold thumb making goosebumps form. My spine shivered, telling me to retreat.

"I h-have a-a boyfriend.." i spoke weakly, not having the strength.

"I don't see him-"

"Turn around." my eyes travelled behind the drunk man, spotting Mike standing tall, anger and fury in his green eyes as he stared holes into the creeps back, occasionally flickering to me to see if I was okay. The dude laughed and slowly turned round, keeping his death grip on my wrist while settling his other hand by his side.

"Now you see him." Mikey growled, balling his fists as he tried to control himself when he noticed me shaking. I shook my head secretly towards Mike silently telling him that we didn't need this hassle right now.

"I don't see much.." The dude slowly faced me again and smirked, grabbing my shoulder.

"What makes you think that you have the right to touch my girlfriend, mate?" Mike stepping forward, showing that he meant business.

"We were just messing, she wanted me to take this upstairs, didn't you sweetheart?" I shivered violently as the pet name gave me flashbacks of Daniel. I pushed his hand off of my wrist but he quickly grabbed me again but much tighter, it physically hurt. I winced in pain.

"Fucking. Get. Off. Her. Now." I heard Michael's warning tone and his combat boots against the wooden floor as he stepped forward once again. I tried to move and get away, but I was frozen.

"I don't think so, this one looks like a right slut, dressed as one anyway." he spoke in a teasing tone, his gaze lowering to look at my dress while slowly putting his spare hand on my thigh, lifting my dress up slowly. I closed my eyes and tried to get rid of the forming lump in my throat, hoping Mikey would get this creep off as I didn't have any strength left. The hands on both my thigh and wrist soon left as I heard someone being thrown onto the floor and then Michael shouting 'creep' and other names loudly. I could only hope that Mike wouldn't get into it too much as no one knew this man's strength. My surroundings began to blur by the panic taking over all of my senses, my head slowly started spinning as I shook.

I felt two strong arms rest on my shoulders. I flinched away and looked behind me, finding Ashton. He led me away from the scene where many people had crowded, staring at my shaken state, to the bathroom not too far away. I watched as he closed the door behind him and took me to his chest as I cried, feeling disgusting.

"Hey hey, you're okay now I promise, Mike is sorting him out I can guarantee, what happened? All I saw was the guy putting his hand on your thigh.." he explained softly, we could still hear the fight slightly.