21-Butterflies/Letter

-4 Days Later-
-Kyra's POV-

It's official.

My tour starts in a month, and I have to release a debut album before then to boost ticket sales and my forever-growing fan base. Dani was ecstatic when I asked her to be my opening act, she didn't refuse as it meant she was probably gunna get her long-awaited break into the music business that she needed.

The 5SOS guys had to leave for my home country of America last night- I cried and my makeup went all over the place, I ruined the guys' shirts, all of them. I let Cara decide if she wanted to go and she wanted to be with Luke so she has gone for a few legs of the tour. Michael was still being childish and ignoring me while Ash and I have become even closer, and I'm afraid to admit that I'm slowly falling for him. I'm 110% sure I've lost a chunk of my fans prior to Mike's most recent tweet.

@Michael5SOS when your EX girl wants someone else and it just so happens to be your best mate..:/

Wow thanks for making me seem like a slut and the bad guy Mikey, really appreciate it. I kept re-reading the tweet over and over until a notification popped up.

Message from: Ashhhh

Hey Kyra, we're already half way to America. Miss you loads, I'll Skype you when we land and stuff as I need to talk to you :)) x

I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach as soon as I saw the 'x'. That boy.

As me and Dani were planning to not move for the next few days, I needed to stock up on food. Sophie had to go to hospital for a routine check up, which meant that she needed to stay for a few days for observation of her autism.

I briskly put the hood of Michaels hoodie up as I left the house, locking it as I left. I spotted a few paps here and there, but I wasn't worried as they kept their distance. I arrived at the supermarket shortly after, walking past a group of fans fussing over magazines which no doubt had some lies about me and the band printed on the covers.

My aimless wonder was disrupted by my phone vibrating from my jean pocket.

From: Ashhhh

Forgot to mention it in my other text but HAPPY BIRTHDAY for a few days time! I will still call you on your birthday and stuff but I just wanted you to remember your own birthday. Skype you in 6 hours xx

Butterflies erupted in my stomach again. Just the thought of Ash skyping me soon just made me giggle and blush.

I rushed around the shop and finished food shopping quickly, making my way home not even an hour later. As I entered the house I found Dani fast asleep in front my laptop, a 5SOS twitcam video playing quietly as she snores lightly. I chuckled, walking slowly towards the kitchen so I could put away all this food.

Not even 20 minutes later I crashed onto the sofa, needing a well deserved nap.

-3 Hours Later-

I woke with a start as I felt a splash of cold water hit my face. As I opened my eyes I saw a smirking Dani holding a cup.

"Wake up sleepy head! We have a song to write and we need to sort out our set lists for the tour." She laughed, picking me up and wrestling me to the floor, to try and wake me up, which it did.

"Alright, alright I'm up." I whined, hitting her until she stopped.

"Okay, I'll get the guitar and you get food and stuff." I laughed and ran, once again, to Luke's room. I raced back to the lounge, guitar in hand.

-2 Hours Later-

Yo, my best friend, best friend
Til the very end
'Cause best friends, best friends
Don't have to pretend
You need a hand, and I'm right there right beside you
You in the dark, I'll be the bright light to guide you
'Member all the time, time, times sneaking out the house
'Member all the time, time, times that you had your doubts
And don't forget all the trouble we got into
We got something you can't undo, do