56-Bad Reaction/Unexpected

-Kyra's POV-

It was now around 7am on Christmas morning. I had ended up staying in the lounge all night, wrapped in a fuzzy, warm blanket while watching the classic movies that are replayed on the TV every year. Flashbacks of my family's last Christmas together played in my mind as '101 Dalmatians' began; it was always Cara's favourite.

"Don't you hate mornings?" A groggy voice called, obviously not being properly awake yet. I turned to see Robyn rubbing her eyes before rapidly blinking and smiling at me.

"Yeah, wanted to see if Santa arrived though." I joked as my younger half sibling flopped onto the sofa beside me.

"Did he? Did you give him enough drink to get him pissed so he like crashed the sleigh or something" Robyn let out a light chuckle and I couldn't help but join in.

"Skype Niall, I'm sure he'll be itching to talk to you. I put your presents from him in your room under your little tree on your window." I nodded and looked at her sadly; she had black circles under her eyes and she looked very sleep deprived so I guessed that she had been up all night with the news of her pregnancy on her mind.

"Come up and see me whenever." I hugged Robyn tightly before standing up and walking slowly to my bedroom. I quickly closed the door and sat on my bed, picking up my laptop from its place under my bed before turning it on and typing my password in.

[Incoming Skype Call From NiallHoran93]

I smiled at the sight of Niall's face appearing on the screen as I clicked 'Accept'. His eyes were half open and a small yawn escaped his lips quickly.

"Hey beautiful." he smiled lazily, leaning against his arm as he gazed back at me.

"Hey Nialler, merry Christmas." I smiled brightly as I waved at him before blowing a kiss to the screen.

"Merry Christmas, you wanna open presents first or do you just wanna talk for a bit?" Before I could reply, Zayn made an appearance.

"Sup Bradford Bad Boi!" I called to him as he walked over to Niall, quickly ruffling his hair before replying.

"You alright babe?" Niall looked towards him quickly, an unreadable expression on his face. Zayn raised both hands in surrender.

"Okay, Niall chill. I have Pez anyway, you got your girl and I got mine.." I smiled at the two bandmates.

"Oh-" Zayn leaned closer to the screen before whispering.

"Niall moans your name in his sleep." he sniggered before Niall gasped and hit him repeatedly with a pillow before Zayn retreated out of the door with a playful smirk on his face while he laughed loudly.

"I- uh- sorry 'bout him." Niall blushed profusely, a cute little smile played on his lips as he watched me.

"It's fine babe, knew he was messing about." it was silent for a few moments before my bedroom door flew open and a teary-eyed Robyn scrambled in.

"Robyn?" I asked cautiously, standing up and walking over to where she was leaning against my desk, tears cascading down her red face.

"Ky? Babe?" I heard Niall ask loudly from the laptop.

"Wait a sec Ni!" I called back before looking towards Robyn once again, who was shaking her head frantically.

"Bad idea. I shouldn't have told him.." her voice was very unstable as she breathed in and out deeply, looking up at me in pure regret and panic.

"Who? Connor?" I asked quickly while wrapping my arm around her shoulder, she nodded.

"He shouted at me, told me that I had obviously cheated or something because I did tell him that I didn't want a family yet. He broke up with me-" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.