62-Emotional Pain

-Kyra's POV-

Niall's reaction was better than expected, he cried and apologised about a million times before repeating how much he loved me and how much he loves the baby already.

"Are you gunna announce it to everyone or keep it a secret?" I stayed silent for a few minutes while I thought about it.

"It destroyed me last time because I didn't tell anyone and they only found out when I got pains in public.."

"It's up to you baby, I'm okay either way." Niall didn't talk after that so I guessed that he was letting me think about it.

"I'll do a twitcam and announce Sophie's passing and be open about everything, everyone deserves it." I concluded and I heard a slight hum which meant that Niall had heard me.

"I wanna be there for you now, I'm not gunna be there for hardly any of the pregnancy.." I smiled sympathetically even though he couldn't see me.

"I understand completely, but you've got to do this for the band, I'll be fine and I'll tell you if anything happens, okay?" I didn't get a reply straight away and I could tell that Niall hated the idea of being away from me, even more now that I was pregnant with his child.

"Alright, if you say that you'll be fine, I believe you. But I'm gunna be checking up on you regularly, okay babe?" I nodded quickly, but soon remembered that Niall couldn't see me.

"Yeah, okay." I replied calmly, a small smiled played on my lips.

"I've got rehearsals now babe, so I've got to go, I'll call you as soon as I'm free."

"Okay, I love you.." I said shyly while nervously biting on my nails.

"I love you too, stay safe baby." I hung up quickly before I cracked and begged Niall to drop everything and come home. I tossed my phone beside me and lowered my head to my hands, letting out the tears that didn't escape during the call.

"Not again, I don't think I can handle another heartbreak.." I spoke softly to myself in a low whisper. I wiped my eyes with the sleeve of my oversized hoodie before I took a couple deep breathes.

Incoming Message From: Cally

Hey babe! How are you doing? The guys and I miss you loads but we'll be back in a week. I'm still trying to get through to Mikey that Chloe is bad news but he isn't having any of it :/ x

I smiled but made no effort to reply, I didn't really feel up for a chat. I then remembered that I had to do the twitcam soon, so I decided to do it now.

I picked my old room as the best place to officially announce Sophie's passing to I got my laptop and signed in before going to Twitter.

@KyraWrightXO hey guys! Long time no see! I'm doing a very special twitcam in a matter of minutes, it's very personal too so don't be surprised if there are tears..

I figured that it spoke what I needed it to so I sent it before setting up the laptop so you could see the hanging letters on the wall that read 'SOPHIE' above her cot. I grabbed the bunny toy from my bed.

I quickly set the twitcam up and turned my nose up at the sight of my face- the lighting of the room did nothing for me. I shrugged it off quickly and waited for the viewer count to go up slightly.

"Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on Twitter lately but I'm gunna get to why in a few minutes.." I smiled and waved timidly, many supportive comments started to come through and I smiled at them.

"Um, the reason I'm doing this twitcam is to come clean about one thing and to announce another.." I spoke aloud warily at the sight of a message asking why I was doing the twitcam.

"Okay so, some of you may have noticed that Sophie hasn't been in the picture lately.." I silently cursed as I felt a single tear fall from my eye.

"The reason for that is- well she um- she died.." I then had think of an excuse because I couldn't exactly blame Ashton.

"She had a brain tumour and then yeah.." My voice kept cracking and sounded weaker than I intended. I clutched to the toy in my hands and sobbed quietly.

"Which leads me on to the next piece of news.." I tried to sound happy but it was virtually impossible.

"I-I'm p-p-pregnant.." I cracked a small smile but I couldn't hold it. Tears sprung from eyes and broken sobs left my mouth and I could only look at the comments that were coming through now.

"I'll forever miss my baby girl, but I can't live in the past. This baby is my future and I need to be the best that I can be for the little one.." I forced out, my voice severely cracked.

"This was Sophie's favourite toy." I chuckled lightly while showing the toy to the camera.

"I don't think that I'll call this baby Sophie if it's a girl to be honest.." I said quietly, replying to one message that stuck out to me.

"That's it for this twitcam guys, I'm sorry that I'm all emotional but I needed to tell everyone.." I apologised before smiling lightly and waving shyly before ending the twitcam.

With all of the emotions I felt, I wasn't surprised when I suddenly burst out into hysterical tears.

Incoming Message From: Cally

OMG! Congrats on the baby news! Name the little bundle of joy Calum?:))x

I smiled through the emotional pain before typing a reply.

To: Cally

We'll have to see if it's a boy then won't we?x

From: Cally

You're so strong Kyra, see you in a week :)))))

From: Cally

I'm now Uncle Cally!!