Chapter 8

Tong Xuelu yelled as she stepped on her bicycle, "Mianmian, my sister is back, and you almost heard it."

"Mianmian, come out quickly and go home with my sister."

She was so careless, she shouldn't leave Tong Mianmian alone.

No matter how reliable others are, they are not as reliable as oneself.

In case Tong Mianmian has any accidents, she will never feel at ease in her life!

When passing by the alley, a child's cry was faintly heard, and the voice sounded very similar to Tong Mianmian.

Tong Xuelu didn't even want to leave her bicycle and ran over.

In the alley, Tong Zhenzhen was yelling at Tong Mianmian's ears: "Dragging the oil bottle, remember what I said? Go back and tell your two brothers, saying that Tong Xuelu will hit you and let them drive Tong Xuelu away! "

Tong Mianmian's face flushed red from crying, and her voice became hoarse: "Don't don't, Mianmian don't drive her sister away."

"You dead kid, you're a pig head—"

Before the words were over, her hair was grabbed from behind and pulled back.

She subconsciously let go of Tong Mianmian's ears, and she made a sound of killing pigs in pain: "Ahhh, who are you?"

"Your aunt's grandma!"

Tong Xuelu's eyes were cold: "I, Tong Xuelu, hate two kinds of people the most in my life. One is the scumbag who abuses domestic women, and the other is the scumbag who abuses defenseless children. Who will I not cut you?"

Hearing what Tong Xuelu said, Tong Zhen was really angry: "Tong Xuelu, you bitch, you can let me go quickly, otherwise I will never end with you!"

"Since you don't want to finish, then I will let you go forever."

She said that she turned Tong Zhenzhen to face the wall, and then kicked her **** fiercely.

Tong Zhen really seemed to have been slammed on the wall. His whole body hit him and his nose was almost flattened!

She was so painful that she burst into tears on the spot: "Tong Xuelu, I'm fighting with you!!"

Tong Xuelu took advantage of this gap to do three things:

1. Kneel down and wipe two handfuls of dirt on your face;

2. Tear off the hair rope and shed your hair;

3. Picking up Tong Mianmian and ran out, shouting as he ran: "Help, it's murdered—"

"Bitch, don't run if you have the guts, I have to kill you today."

Tong Zhen was really angry. Seeing Tong Xuelu running away, he chased after him without even thinking about it.

Tong Xuelu ran out of the alley, letting go and screamed: "Come on, help, kill!"

Tong's mother was coming here with two officers. Hearing Tong Xuelu's call for help, the three of them were shocked.

Tong Mu's face was pale, and she tremblingly ordered one of the officers: "Xiaohui, you should go to the police station to report."

The secretary called Xiaohui said hello, and Sa Yazi turned and ran wildly.

At this moment, two people in the other direction also rushed towards Tong Xuelu.

These two are not others.

It is Fang Wenyuan, the original owner's fiancé, who is as warm as the really tall, rich and handsome he met before.