Chapter 53

The Mid-Autumn Festival passed in the blink of an eye.

Mother Tong dreamed that Tong Zhenzhen was suffering on the farm, and she woke up the next day feeling very uncomfortable.

When she went to work, she always thought of last night's dream, so she found a time to call the farm.

Although Tong Zhenzhen told Tong's mother last time that she voluntarily stayed on the farm, that was not true.

Who would want to stay in a broken place like a farm?

Every day, I’m so tired to die, I don’t want to live, I don’t have enough to eat, and I can’t sleep well. What’s more torment is that I’m being taught and taught from time to time!

She originally thought that after she said that, even if her parents didn't get her back, she would find a way to improve her situation.

I don't want to have nothing!

I'm so mad at her!

So when she received the call at this time, her tone was not good at all: "Why are you calling at this time? I still have to do farm work!"

When Mother Tong heard that she was going to work in the farm, her heart became more uncomfortable: "True, how are you doing? How are you? Is there enough food?"

Before the Mid-Autumn Festival, she wanted to bring some things to the farm, but before the Mid-Autumn Festival, the Women's Federation organized an event. She was so busy that she couldn't touch the ground until the Mid-Autumn Festival, but it was too late.

Tong Zhen really rolled his eyes: "Can a place like a farm be good? The food is gone!"

Tong's mother hurriedly said: "I will send you something in the past, what do you want to eat?"

After hearing this, Tong Zhen finally felt a little more comfortable: "Mom, I don't have any money, can you let someone bring some money over?"

Tong's mother responded quickly, and then lowered her voice to tell her a good news, saying that the situation is getting more and more stable now, and she might be able to get her out in advance.

Tong Zhenzhen was not surprised by these words at all. She knew better than anyone that the situation would definitely become more and more stable.

It's just fucking, she has to take another nine months on the farm, she really can't stand it!

Tong's mother didn't know what she thought, so she was talking about it.

Tong Zhen really didn't mind listening to her nagging, and interrupted her abruptly, "Have you seen my younger siblings?"

Tong's mother held the phone tightly and slowly said: "I have been there, they have forgiven you!"

When Tong Zhen really heard the news, there was finally a smile on his face: "Mom, if you are free, please go and see them instead of me. My adoptive parents are gone, and their group of children are very pitiful."

Tong's mother replied repeatedly, turned her head and hung up, and couldn't help but curl her mouth.

She didn't go to see those children!

The main reason is that she doesn't want to see Tong Xuelu, she has raised a white-eyed wolf in recent years.

It's fine if you don't come to Tong's house in normal times. I didn't see her here yesterday during the Mid-Autumn Festival, something with no conscience!

**

Tong Xuelu sneezed in the kitchen, thinking, could it be that Wen Rugui was thinking of her?