Chapter 120

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 120: 120 cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 120: 120 cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

There was no one around Qinghu at the moment, and there happened to be a few big trees blocking the outside view at the place where they were standing.

This is also the reason why Tong Xuelu dared to make a move just now.

But when she ran out, she saw two students sitting on stone benches and reading.

She ran over and made a panic: "Classmate, someone jumped into the lake on that end, can I trouble you to save people?"

The two male students were also passionate young men. When they heard someone jumped into the lake, they hurried over.

It was already summer, the two took off their shirts and jumped into the water, and then took Cheng Xiuyun back to the shore.

Although Cheng Xiuyun drank a few sips of the lake water, she did not drown. At this moment, after she got ashore, she could still spit water while staring at Tong Xuelu.

After the two male students had rescued the people, they picked up the clothes on the ground and were about to leave.

Tong Xuelu hurriedly said: "Thank you, two classmates, can you tell me which department and class you are in and your name? I will write this story as a manuscript and submit it to the school news agency to promote you for helping others. the spirit of."

The two male students wanted to say that they don't need to be grateful, but they couldn't help but move after hearing it.

If you give them thanks in kind, they will definitely refuse, but if you can be praised for good deeds, it will be helpful to their credits.

The two considered for a while, they were a little embarrassed to tell Tong Xuelu their name and other information.

Cheng Xiuyun watched the two male students leaving after spitting out the water, and quickly straightened up and shouted, "You two students don't..."

Before she finished speaking, Tong Xuelu turned her head and took her hand and whispered a warning: "I advise you to shut up, otherwise I will tell your unit about your cheating and breaking your shoes."

Cheng Xiuyun stared at her with tears, "You..."

The two male classmates heard the voice and looked back at them: "Is there anything else?"

Tong Xuelu shook his head: "No, this aunt is a bit emotional, I will persuade her to go back and change clothes."

The two male classmates nodded, turned and left.

Cheng Xiuyun shook off Tong Xuelu's hand, gritted his teeth and said: "I really underestimated you!"

Before Shi Junmin reminded them that Tong Xuelu was very cunning, she still didn't believe it.

After all, if she was really cunning, she would not let go of Wang Zhifeng, who said she cheated on the college entrance examination.

But she didn't expect this little Nizi to do this at a young age, and she didn't expect that she would be so rampant, hitting her as soon as she came up, and feeding her shit.

Cheng Xiuyun's face turned green again when she thought of the **** powder she vomited.

Tong Xuelu shook his head: "You don't underestimate me, you are too overestimating yourself, thinking that I will believe what you say if you just cry twice. Who gives you the confidence?"